GURUGRAM, India, January 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
- Increasing proportion of women in workforce in UAE is expected to increase the demand for baby food products in UAE.
- Innovation in the baby food products is expected to attract new customers and thereby leading to an increase in the retail sales.
- Growth in E-commerce has been a major factor contributing to the growth of UAE baby food market revenues.
Product Innovation: Newer baby food products such as camel milk based formula and halal baby foods have been growing popular in the UAE. In addition to this, new ways of packaging are also attracting multiple consumers than usual. The market also saw a trend in the usage of baby food pouches, primarily due to their flexibility among customers and ease of use. The prime reason behind receptiveness of buyers towards innovative baby food products is that along with increasing variety and changing trends, parents have begun preferring tasty and healthy baby food alternatives in comparison to the conventional infant formula and dried baby food.
Internet Retailing is said to Increase the Demand: Internet retailing is expected to contribute the most towards the growth of the baby food products within the region. Since people in UAE demand higher convenience while grocery shopping, majority of the baby food companies have started to shift their focus towards improving online distribution channels for purchasing baby food via their company websites. Apart from that, modern grocery retailers have successfully begun selling products through their online web portals to capitalize on the trend in UAE region. Increasing digitization is acting as a catalyst and is further pushing consumers more towards purchasing through internet retailing.
Advices from Health Experts and Reviews of Other Buyers: Parents are utmost cautious while purchasing baby food for their children and consider various factors before selection of the appropriate product. The parents greatly rely on the advice that is offered to them by family doctors, child doctors and health experts for purchasing the appropriate baby food for children. Moreover, they also rely greatly on the reviews of other customers who have purchased those products before. They consult their friends, relatives and online websites before actually making the final decision. It is expected to remain the same over long term.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication "UAE Baby Food Market Outlook to 2022 - By Category (Dried Baby Food, Prepared Baby Food, Milk Formula and Other Baby Food), By Inorganic and Organic Baby Food, By Region (Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah and Umm Al Quwain)" believe that the baby food Market in UAE has been growing and is expected to expand further majorly due to focus on organic baby food, ideal marketing strategies, switch to local processing or manufacturing, adopt internet retailing and bring innovative products to the table. The market is expected to register a positive CAGR of 7.4% in terms of retail sales during the forecast period 2017-2022.
For more information on the market research report please refer to the link below:
- UAE Baby Food Market
- Baby Food Market Size UAE
- UAE Baby Food Revenue
- UAE Baby Food Type
- Baby Food Government Regulations
- E-Commerce Support Baby Food UAE
- Baby Food Products UAE
- Baby Food Sales UAE
- Baby Food Demand UAE
- Baby Food Supply UAE
- Baby Food Health Concerns UAE
- Milk Formula Baby Food UAE
- Dubai Dried Baby Food Market
- UAE Prepared Baby Food Industry
- Dubai Standard Baby Food Market
- UAE Milk Formula Baby Food Market
- Organic Baby Food Revenue UAE
- UAE Inorganic Baby Food Market
- Government Support Baby Food UAE
- Regulations Baby Food UAE
- Health Consciousness Baby Food UAE
- Distribution of Baby Food UAE
- Grocery Baby Food UAE
- Baby Food Retailing UAE
- Non Grocery Baby Food UAE
- Pricing Strategy Baby Food
- Key Players Baby Food UAE
- Independent Small Groceries Baby Food UAE
- Health Experts UAE Baby Foods
- Brand Baby Food Market
- Nutrition Value Baby Food UAE
- Distribution Channel Baby Food UAE
- Inspection UAE Baby Food Products
- Guidelines UAE Baby Food
- Internet Retailing Baby Food Market
Key Segments Covered
- By Food Category
- Dried Baby Food
- Prepared Baby Food
- Milk Formula
- Other Baby Food
- Nature of Food
- Inorganic Baby Food
- Organic Baby Food
- By Region
- Abu Dhabi
- Ras Al Khaimah
- Umm Al Quwain
- By Channels of Distribution
- Independent Small Grocers
- Health and Beauty Specialist
- Other Foods
- Non Grocery Specialist
- Internet Retailing
Key Target Audience
- Baby Product Manufacturers
- Baby Product Distributors
- Government Agencies
- Baby Food Store Retailing
- NGO's Supporting Baby Food and Care
- Pharmaceutical Stores
- Online Sales and Retailing Agencies
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Historical Period: 2012-2017
- Forecast Period: 2017-2022
- Nestle SA
- Danone Group
- Abbott laboratories Inc.
- Other Companies (Kraft Heinz Co, Hipp GmBH & Co Vertrieb KG and Hero Group GmBH)
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as market size, segmentation, trends and developments and future projections of the baby food market in the country. The report also provides detailed explanation of the various macro and industry factors which are driving the growth of baby food industry in Saudi Arabia.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as market size, segmentation, trends and developments and future projections of the baby food market in the country. The report also provides detailed explanation of the various macro and industry factors which are driving the growth of baby food industry in Egypt.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as market size, segmentation, trends and developments and future projections of the baby food market in the country. The report also provides detailed explanation of the various macro and industry factors which are driving the growth of baby food industry in Israel.
Ken Research Pvt Ltd.,
SOURCE Ken Research