DUBLIN, April 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus Forecast in 12 Major Markets 2017-2027" report to their offering.
Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus (T1DM) is a multisystem disease that progressively destroys the pancreas' ability to produce insulin. This leads to a chronic condition of defective metabolism of fat, carbohydrates and proteins due to the lack of insulin. It occurs mainly in childhood and adolescents, however a rising number of latent autoimmune diabetes of adulthood (LADA) cases have been reported mainly due to a better understanding and diagnosis of the disease.
This report provides the current prevalent population for Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus across 12 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan, India, China and Russia) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Reasons to Buy:
- Able to quantify patient populations in global Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus prevalent population.
- Identify sub-populations within Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus which require treatment.
- Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus patients.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Cause of the Disease
3. Risk Factors & Prevention
4. Diagnosis of the Disease
5. Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
6. Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
7. Key Comorbid Conditions/Features associated with the disease
8. Methodology for quantification of patient numbers
9. Top-line Prevalence for Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
10. Features of Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus Patients
10.1 Comorbidities and Sequelae in T1DM Patients
10.2 T1DM patients with Retinopathy
10.3 Prevalence of T1DM defining antibodies
11. Abbreviations used in the report
12. Patient-Based Offering
13. Online Pricing Data and Platforms
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m5dkvd/type_1_diabetes
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets