Two Day Seminar - A Complete Guide for Practice to Set up a Durable Medical Equipment Revenue Program and Be Legally Compliant (San Diego, CA, United States - September 29-30, 2016) - Research and Markets
Increased Revenue & Profit For Your Practice! Better Service & Outcomes For Your Patients From Your Existing Patient Base!
This seminar will provide you with the following critical information and materials:
- How to develop Profits $5,000-$20,000+ Per Month, Per Doctor though Durable Medical Equipment (with but a few patients a week or day)
- How to Become Immediate Positive Cash-Flow
- How to provide a "Convenient One-Stop Medical Shopping" For Patients
- How to maximize "Clinical Outcomes"
- How to acquire a Medicare DME PTAN license
- How to become fully Accredited and treat numerous practices patients
- Sugical & Non-Surgical protocols
- Criteria to prove medical necessity with formulated SOAP Notes and diagnosis codes
- Legal Compliance program that addresses all federal & state guidelines
- The keys to dealing with private insurances, Workers Compensation cases and Personal Injury cases
- Audits and how to proactively prepare so you never need to worry
Consider a DME (Durable Medical Equipment) Profit Center for your practice
Your Practice can develop a new revenue stream from your existing patient base by providing braces & pain management solutions right from your own office! Fully compliant with federal and state regulations. You're already creating DME revenue - Why not keep it for your practice?