DUBLIN, Apr. 07, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The A to Z's of Microbial Control, Monitoring and Validation of Water Systems for Pharmaceuticals, Biologics, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, and Personal Care Products: 2-day In-person Seminar" conference to their offering.
This course is designed to provide a microbiology-focused education about all aspects of water systems and how biofilm manages to thrive there. Prior microbiological education or training, though a plus, is not a requirement, since this training is for everyone involved with water systems, from the lab to utility room operations. The instructor will provide the necessary background needed to understand this very important subject matter. This understanding is essential for the proper design, validation, operation, monitoring, and maintenance of a high purity water system. Without this understanding, water system control and monitoring consists of a set of rules that often don't work or result in erroneous monitoring data and can cause everything from very costly and unnecessary system downtime to patient injury and product recalls.
- Understand the role of system design, maintenance and sanitization in controlling microbial levels in pharmaceutical water systems.
- Successfully troubleshoot problems resulting from poor design/maintenance versus sampling or testing problems.
- Devise water system validation protocols that truly validate microbial control.
- Validate their water microbial test method.
- Develop sound Alert and Action Levels and Water Specifications.
- Defend their test method, in-process control levels and specifications to FDA.
Who Should Attend:
- Microbiology Laboratory supervisors and analysts responsible for water sampling and testing
- Quality Assurance personnel responsible for water system deviation management and change control
- Regulatory and Compliance professionals responsible for FDA interactions
- Process and Utility Engineers responsible for water system maintenance, troubleshooting, and excursion mitigation
- Facility Engineers responsible for water system design or renovation
- Validation personnel for water system qualification
For more information about this conference visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7954sc/the_a_to_zs_of
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets