LONDON, June 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
- TVGuide.co.uk was the first TV listings site in the UK, the mobile app was one of the first TV apps on the app store. With TV magazine they are the last to launch.
- "TV magazines are the biggest magazine category in the UK, we are looking to provide something new in this space, we want to cover more than linear TV." - TVGuide.co.uk Co-Founder Chetan Damani.
- 200,000 copies of TV will be distributed for free in London by 200+ uniformed distributors outside various Zone 1, 2 and 3 tube stations, making TV one of the biggest magazine launches of 2015.
- TV USPs include: 14 days of TV listings; VOD listings from Netflix, Amazon, NOW TV and Mubi; cinema releases.
TV will feature a host of different content for TV fans. Issues will include:
- Latest TV News: Reporting on the biggest news stories from TV
- Top 100 Lists: List based articles around TV
- Box Sets on Demand: A binge-viewing on box-sets
- New on VOD: Recommended new releases on Netflix, Amazon, iTunes and NOW TV
- Fan Zone: A feature for fans of TV
- Food: A guide to TV dinners with a twist
- Sports: Information on the last games and sports
- Tech: Features on TV tech
- Trending on TVGuide.co.uk: Our exclusive data on the most popular TV shows on TVGuide.co.uk
- TV Listings: 14 Days of TV listings
"Our articles are short and to the point, but also cater to the playful heart of our readers. We wanted to bring our fun, breezy editorial style - which we feel is perfect for the busy London professional - to print," says Susan Brett, Editor of TV magazine.
"The biggest innovations are usually the simplest concepts," says Chetan Damani, Co-Founder of TVGuide.co.uk.
"We asked our users what they wanted," says Damani, "They want a guide to everything they can watch and they want everything related to their TV experience to be in one place."
"With TV we just looked at what people want when they are searching for what to watch and provided that to them in print format."
TVGuide.co.uk is the leading global TV and entertainment media platform, redefining TV content discovery, personalization and engagement into a single immersive experience.