HOUSTON, August 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Serving the syngas, petrochemical, refining and energy industries, ParFab shares the same customer base as Tube Tech, along with a commitment to providing a responsive and efficient service. Through the alliance, the companies aim to broaden their ability to support clients, whether it's on planned or emergency projects.
Frank Wolfe, Sr. Vice President of ParFab Companies, said, "ParFab Companies is eager to form this exciting partnership with Tube Tech to provide turnkey service offerings to our client's cleaning and inspection needs. Having worked with the Tube Tech team on previous successful customer projects, we recognize the value and relevance of these crucial services. We look forward to working closely with Tube Tech to bring these valuable services to many more customers in the future."
Jon Camp, Managing Director of Tube Tech, said, "Following the recent introduction of our Houston operation, we are looking forward to partnering with Parfab, which has established a commendable reputation amongst our new client base. With a focus on safety and quality, their work is very much in-line with ours, ensuring complete customer satisfaction. We can confidently recommend their expertise in turnarounds, construction, reformers and fabrication services and look forward to expanding the provision of our robotic fouling removal technology to achieve greater results for the process industries."
About Tube Tech International
- Founded in the UK in 1988
- Tube Tech International is the global leader in research-led, high-tech fouling removal and inspection services, constantly investing in and developing tried and tested, step change methods to solve heavy industries' most difficult cleaning challenges.
- Tube Tech's patented methods, including remotely operated robotic technology, achieve significant savings, reduce downtime and CO2 emissions, increase throughput and improve safety standards.
- In 2018, Tube Tech Inc. U.S. base of operations was launched in Houston, Texas.
About ParFab Companies
- Founded in 2001
- Corporate office and main fabrication facility strategically located in Inola, OK on more than 100 acres
- One of the Nation's Leading Turnkey Fabrication, Construction, & Turnaround Service Companies
- ParFab performs work in over 30 states across the nation, as well as internationally.
For media enquiries, please contact Nikki Logan: firstname.lastname@example.org