CHICAGO, March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tripp Lite, a world-leading manufacturer of power protection equipment, has introduced a new line of high-capacity 3-phase UPS systems. The SU80KX2, SU100KX2 and SU120KX2 are designed to protect critical systems, eliminate downtime and lower costs in data centers and other high-density applications.
With advanced features like ideal power output, modular architecture and parallel capabilities, Tripp Lite's KX2 UPS systems provide powerful, cost-effective protection for vital data center or server room equipment. Extreme efficiency and 1:1 generator sizing lower costs during installation and day-to-day operation, while scalable capacity and expandable battery runtime allow your UPS infrastructure to grow with your data center.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Up to 120kVA individual capacity, 480kVA in parallel
- On-line, double conversion operation delivers pure sine wave output and isolates equipment from power problems
- Internal N+1 modularity provides fault redundancy for more reliable operation
- Scalable design allows you to add power modules up to 120kVA, expanding your UPS as equipment demands it
- Parallel capability (up to four units) expands load capacity and provides fault redundancy
- Less than 4% THDi ensures 1:1 generator sizing to eliminate over-sizing costs
- Up to 97% efficiency lowers power and cooling costs
- Built in DB9 communication port works with included PowerAlert software to provide remote monitoring, equipment control and shutdown
"The KX2 line of UPS systems are an ideal solution for protection of mission-critical data center equipment," said Paul Wampack, Tripp Lite Product Manager. "They are packed with features to ensure reliability and complete protection, like modular architecture, but also keep installation and operating costs lower than multiple smaller units or legacy systems."
For more information on new 3-phase UPS, go to:
About Tripp Lite
Outstanding product reliability and exceptional service have been Tripp Lite trademarks for over 90 years. As the world's leading manufacturer of power protection equipment, Tripp Lite's innovations include the first UPS system designed specifically for personal computers. Tripp Lite maintains the highest level of ready-to-ship inventory in the industry with more than 2,500 different products, including UPS, racks, PDUs, connectivity products and network management accessories. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Tripp Lite maintains a global presence with fully staffed offices worldwide. Additional information, including a list of Tripp Lite sales offices and authorized reseller partners, can be found by visiting Tripp Lite's website: www.tripplite.com
SOURCE Tripp Lite