LONDON, December 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
French Market Leader Launches New Travel Comparison Site
The number one travel comparison site in France, VoyagerMoinsCher.com is launching an all-in-one holiday price comparison search engine and deal finder site in the UK, called Travelizer.co.uk.
With more than 25 million users in France, VoyagerMoinsCher.com, a Rakuten Group company, aims to shake up the UK travel sector with its multiple search engines (package holidays, city breaks, flights, ski, cruises and hotels) and handpicked deals.
Travelizer.co.uk has secured partnerships with travel giants such as Thomas Cook and
Unlike other price comparison sites, Travelizer.co.uk personalises and simplifies the holiday search experience through its unique editorial content, uncluttered layout and specially selected promotions.
The site will launch with a number of special features including:
- The holiday search engine: a diverse and comprehensive selection of holiday deals (including all-inclusive, ski and city breaks).
- The flight search engine: which simultaneously and instantaneously compares all available flights, including special deals from partners.
- The hotel search engine: a one-stop-shop to find all the hotels available in a particular city, compare prices from leading hotel reservation websites, read traveller reviews and contact hotels directly.
- Travel deals: carefully chosen, on-trend and seasonal holiday offers.
- More innovative features will be added next year.
Commenting on the launch, Victoria Wall at Travelizer said: "We believe strongly that consumers want more than just search functionality from travel websites. So, we created Travelizer.co.uk - a site with a human touch that combines intelligent, editorial insight, carefully selected deals and powerful search functionality."
Notes to Editors:
The company behind travelizer.co.uk, Voyager Moins Cher, has more than 11 years of travel comparison experience. The website was bought by leading French e-commerce PriceMinister in 2007, which was subsequently acquired in 2010 by Rakuten, the leading Japanese internet services company.
For more information see http://www.travelizer.co.uk/Contact/