ALBANY, New York, March 5, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global traditional leather market was valued at ~US$ 66.8 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~3% during the forecast period. Based on raw material, the bovine leather segment held a dominant share of the global traditional leather market in 2018, primarily due to high quality and low price. It witnesses high demand from footwear and automobile segments.
In terms of end user, the footwear segment accounted for a major share of the global traditional leather market in 2018. There is a high demand for traditional leather in footwear industries, due to its qualities such as durability, rich look, and unique appearance. Based on finishing type, the aniline segment constituted a significant share of the global traditional leather market in 2018, due to high demand for original looking leather from consumers. The traditional leather market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a substantial pace during the forecast period, owing to rapid urbanization and industrialization in the region
"Traditional leather has an impeccable finish and smoothness rendering it perfect for various luxurious items. Moreover the use of the traditional leather in fashion industry is also witnessing a substantial growth these days. Owing to these applications and rapidly growing demand, the global traditional leather market is projected to witness a robust growth during the tenure of 2019 to 2027." –Transparency Market Research
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=74871
Key Drivers of Traditional Leather Market
- Increasing demand for traditional leather for its superior quality and appearance is boosting the demand for traditional leather across the globe. A key advantage of traditional leather is that it is unique, as no two hides are the same. For instance, cattle leather has unique marks, such as stretch marks, scars, and veins. Moreover, it has inconsistent pores, which give it a distinct look. However, synthetic leather is uniform and does not match with traditional leather.
- Traditional leather offers the advantage of durability. With proper care, traditional leather can last for years without being damaged. Traditional leather is known to sustain 25–30 years. However, life of synthetic leather is lower than that of traditional leather. Traditional leather offers a luxurious look and is soft, comfortable, and lighter than synthetic leather. Synthetic leather is not biodegradable, but traditional leather is biodegradable. This gives added advantage to traditional leather. Properties of traditional leather, such as luxurious feel, unique appearance, high durability, and biodegradability are expected to drive the traditional leather market during the forecast period.
- Rise in utilization of waste from meat industry is expected to drive the global traditional leather market. In the past few years, the meat industry has witnessed tremendous rise in meat consumption, due to more demand from consumers. This rise in demand for meat ultimately leads to higher production of wastes, including skins and hides. The traditional leather industry recycles skins and hides to produce leather. Thus, rising use of waste from the meat industry is estimated to drive the global traditional leather market during the forecast period.
Explore the actionable insights from the report on global traditional leather market available under the title: Traditional Leather Market (Raw Material: Bovine, Sheep, Goat, Pig, and Exotic Leather; End User: Footwear [Performance Footwear and Fashion Footwear], Furnishing [Couch & Sofa and Chairs], Interior [Interior décor & Surfacing and Wall Tiles], Automobile [Seat, Door, Dashboard, Steering Cover, and Others], Sporting Goods, Garments [Fashion Apparel, Fashion Accessories, and Performance Apparel], Luxury Goods [Hard Luxury and Soft Luxury], and Others; and Finishing Type: Aniline, Semi-aniline, Antiqued, Pigmented, Embossed, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 – 2027 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/traditional-leather-market.html
Asia Pacific to Lead Traditional Leather Market
- Asia Pacific led the global traditional leather market in 2018, due to rapid industrialization and presence of well-established manufacturing units of major automotive and footwear players in Asia Pacific. Consequently, the region is anticipated to witness high demand for traditional leather during the forecast period.
- Countries, such as China, India, Japan, and Indonesia, are expected to drive the traditional leather market in Asia Pacific, due to the presence of top global leather manufacturers. Moreover, in recent times, Asia Pacific witnessed increased per capita income and purchasing power in counties such as China and India, which has resulted in high demand for leather products.
Analyze traditional leather market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study.
Traditional Leather Market: Competition Landscape
- The global traditional leather market is led by multinational players operating across the globe
- Prominent players operating in the global traditional leather market are Rahman Group, Superhouse Group, Pakkar, KG Leathers, OzyUksel Leather Company, Koktaslar Leather, and Gruppo Mastrotto spa
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/74871
Global Traditional Leather Market: Segmentation
Traditional Leather Market, by Raw Material
- Exotic Leather
Traditional Leather Market, by End User
- Performance Footwear
- Fashion Footwear
- Couch & Sofa
- Interior décor & Surfacing
- Wall Tiles
- Steering Cover
- Sporting Goods
- Fashion Apparel
- Fashion Accessories
- Performance Apparel
- Luxury Goods
- Hard Luxury
- Watchstraps (i.e. traditional & smart watches)
- Soft Luxury
Traditional Leather Market, by Finishing Type
Traditional Leather Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
Synthetic Leather Market - The synthetic leather market is expected to expand at a CAGR of ~7% during the forecast period. In the current scenario, consumer trends suggest a tectonic shift toward the adoption of animal-free and sustainable products, which is anticipated to accelerate the demand for synthetic leather worldwide.
Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate [SLES] Market - The increasing requirement of surfactants for the production of soaps and detergents has driven the growth of the sodium lauryl ether sulfate market.
Underground Mining Market - Underground mining market to reach a valuation of ~US$ 25 bn by 2027. The global underground mining market was valued at ~US$ 21.5 Bn in 2018, and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~2% during the forecast period.
Specialty Fertilizers Market - Global specialty fertilizers market to clock a modest 5.7% CAGR for the forecast period between 2017 and 2025. Proliferating at this rate, the market will be valued at US$14,734.4 Mn by 2025 from US$8,987.3 Mn in 2016.
Butyl Acrylate Market - In terms of value, the global butyl acrylate market is anticipated to reach US$ 8.1 Bn by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2018 to 2026.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research