MOSCOW, Oct. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Exactpro Systems would like to extend an invitation to you and your colleagues to join us at EXTENT Conference on 11 November in St. Petersburg, Russia. The conference is organized by London Stock Exchange Group's Technology Services Division.
We'll discuss the latest trends in software development of program and hardware platforms used at exchanges, brokerages, investment banks and other trading participants with focus on quality assurance and efficiency of such platforms.
The program will include presentations and round tables for representatives of leading organizations working in this area, including Exactpro and GATElab.
The conference will take place at the Peter the Great Saint-Petersburg State Polytechnic University.
Conference web site: http://extentconf.com
- Promoting Stability in Financial Markets
- Quality Assurance for Advanced Execution Platform
- Operational Acceptance for Complex Systems
- Latency Measurement and Monitoring
- Cognitive Technologies
- Hardware Acceleration
- Trading Technology Trends and Innovation
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
- Risk Management Systems
Trading and Regulation
- How new technical standards and regulation will affect your platforms
- Technology to access international markets
Risk Controls and Quality Assurance
- Efficient risk control - challenges and techniques
- Technology presentations by market participants
- Software testing tools diversity
Market Surveillance Systems
- Building blocks
- Achieving excellence
Trading Technology Trends
- Blockchain impact on post-trade infrastructure
- Fintech innovations
- Using machine learning to protect applications against modern attacks
- Cognitive technologies and building test harness for algo trading systems
The conference program is still under review and will be announced in due course.
Sponsorship and speaker opportunities are available.
CONTACT: email@example.com, +74956402460
SOURCE Exactpro Systems, LLC