SADDLE RIVER, New Jersey, June 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
With the MT4 App for iPhone, FX Solutions' clients can take advantage of trading opportunities they see in the forex market. Here, we show you how.
Introduction to the MetaTrader 4 (MT4) Platform
The MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform is one of the most popular forex trading platforms with traders.
Providing powerful charting and the ability to program your own trading strategies, other key features of the MT4 platform include:
- Fixed Spreads* - Trade with confidence and know that your spread will remain fixed
- Pricing Derived from EBS - The pricing displayed through the MT4 platform for FX Solutions is derived from EBS (a Global Forex benchmark)
- Leverage from 20:1 to 50:1** - Choose from 3 different leverage ratios
- Commission Free Trading - As an FX Solutions client, there is never a commission to pay (FX Solutions is compensated through a portion of the bid/ask spread)
MetaTrader 4 for iPhone
The MetaTrader 4 for iPhone app enables traders to experience trading forex on the most popular platform - at virtually anytime, from virtually anywhere.
Deriving the power of the MT4 downloadable trading platform above, you can place trades, monitor your account and perform technical analysis all from your iPhone device.
Key features of the MT4 for iPhone app include:
- Real-time streaming quotes
- Interactive charts
- Trade directly from the charts
- Full set of trade orders
- 30 technical indicators
- 7 timeframes
- 3 chart types
- View and amend multiple Watch Lists
Start Trading with the MT4 iPhone App
You can start benefiting from the MT4 for iPhone app today by following these simple steps:
- Apply for an MT4 FX Solutions account
- Download the MT4 app from the App Store
- Launch the app on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad and start trading forex
System requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
It is important to remember at every level of experience that trading forex involves a substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Ensure you fully understand the risks before you place a trade.
About FX Solutions:
FX Solutions, LLC is a leading foreign exchange broker with a focus on advanced trading technologies, transparency of transaction and unparalleled customer service. FX Solutions serves retail clients institutional trading partners and introducing brokers in over 100 countries.
For more information, please visit http://www.fxsolutions.com/
*Although FX Solutions reserves the right to widen spreads without notice, the last time spreads were widened was on February 2, 2009; NZD/USD widened from 5 to 7 pips.
**FX Solutions asks that you consider the risks associated with increasing your leverage. A relatively small market movement will have a proportionately larger impact on the funds you have deposited or will have to deposit; this may work against you as well as for you. You may sustain a total loss of initial margin and you may be required to deposit additional funds to cover a short margin position. Flexible leverage is available for self-traded accounts only (does not apply to managed accounts).
iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Mobile trading can involve increased risks such as limited functionality, connectivity dependency on mobile networks. Please see the Mobile Terms at http://www.fxsolutions.com for more information.
SOURCE FX Solutions