GLASGOW, Scotland, July 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
BiP Solutions' flagship business intelligence service, Tracker, has launched new FastTrack Growth Reports to help companies find solid businesses opportunities, make winning business decisions and maximise their business growth potential.
Tracker, a market leader in providing business growth solutions to companies in the UK and globally, has launched FastTrack Growth Reports to use the wealth of information in its business intelligence database to help companies understand their market, identify trends and explore buyer and competitor activity.
FastTrack Growth Reports are unique to the market and designed to meet the requirements of businesses wishing to close in on opportunities in the public sector marketplace.
Tracker is offering three levels of FastTrack Growth Reports:
- Access - an entry level 'whole of market' overview of activity in an industry sector to help determine opportunity share by identifying growth potential
- Compass - aimed at businesses looking to spot trends or benchmark their performance and drill down and aggregate statistics across a range of key variables to extract information specific to their market. Compass provides all the essential data available in Access, but provides more detail with the freedom to collect data based on specific business requirements over a 12-month period.
- Advantage - completely bespoke and holistic market analysis with focused narrative designed to drive business strategy. Tracker's dedicated in-house Research Analysts work in partnership with clients to ascertain their reporting needs and prepare a completely tailored report directly responsive to their market and timeline requirements.
Alongside the FastTrack Growth Reports, Tracker is launching its new dedicated Business Growth Programme to provide additional support for customers. As part of this new programme, Tracker customers will receive benefits including:
- Free Access report(s)
- Discounted access to expert training and consultancy from Tracker's official training partner PASS (Procurement Advice and Support Service) to help them increase their success rate and win more business.
- A 50% discount on all delegate passes when booking to attend any of BiP Solutions' industry-leading procurement events and exhibitions
Tracker's dedicated Business Growth Programme is designed to proactively support businesses throughout their subscription, providing them with additional growth opportunities, demonstrating real value and return on investment and recognising their business growth success.
Nikki Dobricki, Marketing Manager, Tracker Intelligence, Business Intelligence Division at BiP Solutions Ltd, said:
"Tracker's FastTrack Growth Reports have been launched with businesses in mind to help them grow and succeed in their marketplace. Our reports will provide the meaningful analysis businesses need to increase their understanding and share of public sector business. We want to help businesses to start winning their share of the £200 billion annual public procurement spend and, with Tracker's FastTrack Growth reports, that is possible.
"Our FastTrack Growth Reports will not only help you understand your market, but will also help you to explore your market in detail and uncover any opportunities you may have been missing."
"It's also exciting to see our customers at the forefront with our new dedicated Business Growth Programme. Every one of our customers will be able to benefit and some can even make savings of over £1500 if they take advantage of all the great deals we have to offer."
Tracker is a powerful and unique single business intelligence solution that provides all the business opportunities and market insight you need to grow your business and stay ahead of your competitors.
Tracker helps businesses to grow by delivering thousands of public sector contracts, in-depth analysis of spending patterns and market developments, targeted intelligence and insightful industry news alongside relevant private sector leads to fill your pipeline.
View Tracker's business growth video here - http://www.trackerintelligence.com/visual-media/
About BiP Solutions
Established in 1984
HQ in Glasgow, Scotland
Marketing leading provider of business intelligence and e-sourcing services
Notes to Editors
Nicola Smith, Communications and Social Media Officer, Tracker Intelligence, Business Intelligence Division, BiP Solutions Ltd
SOURCE BiP Solutions Ltd