Frost & Sullivan Webinar Explores the Growth Opportunities of Connected Truck Telematics and the Changing Dynamics in 2018
LONDON, April 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Frost & Sullivan, the growth partnership company, announced today that it will host a live, complimentary Growth Innovation Leadership (GIL) briefing titled, "Growth Opportunities for Connected Truck Telematics—Changing Dynamics in 2018", on Monday, 30th April 2018 at 4:00 PM BST. The webinar will offer Frost & Sullivan's expert insight from Franck Leveque, Business Unit Leader Mobility Team and Partner at Frost & Sullivan. The webinar will also feature expert commentary from Hilik Stein, CTO & Founder at SafeRide Technologies Ltd and Frank Friesacher, Executive Director - Product Commercialization at Cummins.
Globally, OEMs will look to capitalize on the inclination towards complete digitization as this will have a major bearing on the evolution of the transport and logistics industry post 2018. As the trucking industry moves closer to complete connectivity and pacing gradually towards autonomous technology, data privacy and cyber security takes the center stage. The entry of non-traditional telematics companies, the deepening engagement with smart cities, and the development of open telematics platforms against a backdrop of intensifying digitization will shape market dynamics. Such trends will create notable challenges but, equally, significant opportunities for growth. At the same time, mergers & acquisitions will emerge as a go-to strategy for market leaders to rapidly increase their installed base and fast-track future expansion.
Expert Insight You Don't Want to Miss:
- Learn about disruptive trends driving the connected truck telematics market in 2018, and its perceived importance across regions.
- Learn about regional market outlooks and implications behind vendors' pursuit of emerging markets and global coverage
- Identify the challenges and familiarity of fleet telematics across Europe and Americas from the Essence Frost & Sullivan's Voice of Customer Research.
- Identify opportunities and market growth indicators of regional fleet telematics players (market share, and Y-o-Y growth)
- Learn about the detailed analysis of service revenue and global connected LCV, M/HCV telematics penetration
For more information and to register for the webinar, please click here.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Contact us: Start the discussion
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan