DUBLIN, Feb. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cq8l42/the_top_200) has announced the addition of the "The Top 200 Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Companies Worldwide" report to their offering.
Did you know?
- EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc sold over 18,000 point-of-care analysers in 2014.
- Marcel van Kasteel is Vice President & General Manager at Philips Handheld Diagnostics.
- Trinity Biotech plc's point-of-care revenues increased from $19.8m in 2013 to $20.0m in 2014, which represents an increase of 1.4%.
- Micronics, Inc., a leading developer of near-patient point-of-care in vitro diagnostic products, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
- Una Health Ltd., the fastest growing diagnostic distributor in the United Kingdom, specialises in bringing innovative point-of-care devices to the market.
- BHR Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd. works with leading global manufacturers to bring point-of-care medical diagnostics in six major fields; allergy, cardiovascular, diabetes, female health, gastrointestinal and haematology to the Indian market.
- Beam International Inc. supplies over 80% of Taiwan's hospitals and medical centres with point-of-care testing products from leading international manufactures.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in The Top 200 Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Companies Worldwide'.
There are many in vitro diagnostics companies. This report profiles those with a focus on point-of-care.
The companies profiled in this report are located across the globe from North and South America to EMEA, Asia and Oceania. They are the ones with the experience, know-how and resources that enable them to develop, manufacture and market innovative products that compete effectively in global markets.
Report Target Market:
1) Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
The Top 200 Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Companies Worldwide' is perfect for suppliers of raw materials, technology and services to identify top potential customers.
3) IVD Industry Associations:
This report is ideal for IVD industry associations to identify new member companies.
Profile information for each company in The Top 200 Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Companies Worldwide' typically includes:
- Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- POC Focus
- Companies Represented (POC Distribution Companies only)
- Countries Served (POC Distribution Companies only)
- Revenue ($U.S. million)
- Ticker Symbol
- Parent Company Name
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cq8l42/the_top_200
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets