Leaders in Machine to Machine (M2M) Connectivity, Enterprise & Consumer Connected Devices & Objects, Smart Grid, Smart Connected Home, Smart City, Connected Car, Connected Aircraft, Connected Health / Telemedicine, Industrial Control Systems (ICS) & Internet (IIoT), Wireless Infrastructure, Big Data & Cloud Technologies
Do you need Top 20 Internet of Things Companies market data? • Succinct Top 20 Internet of Things Companies analysis? • Technological insight? • Clear competitor analysis? • Actionable business recommendations?
Read on to discover how this definitive Internet of Things report can transform your own research and save you time.
The global Top 20 Internet of Things Companies report provides the reader with a thorough overview of the competitive landscape in the Internet of Things market and to identify key growth areas and business opportunities. The report is valuable for anyone who wants to understand the dynamics of the Internet of Things industry and the implementation and adoption of Internet of Things services. It will be useful for existing players, new entrants and businesses who wish to expand into this sector or explore a new area for market development.
• Over 100+ tables, charts, and graphs
• Market Share Analysis, Revenues And Ranking Of The Top 20 Companies Within The Internet Of Things Ecosystem • Amazon • Apple Inc. • AT&T • China Mobile • Cisco • Fitbit, Inc. • GE • Google • HP • IBM • Intel Corporation • Microsoft • Oracle Corporation • Philips N.V. • Qualcomm • Robert Bosch GmbH • Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. • Schneider Electric SE • Verizon Communications, Inc. • Vodafone
To provide context for the leading companies within the Internet of Things ecosystem, the report also provides IoT market forecasts and connections data
• Global Internet of Things Market Forecast 2018 - 2028 ($bn)
• Global Internet of Things Connections Forecast 2018 - 2028 (Connections)
• Qualitative Analysis of Recent Developments in the IoT Market
• SWOT Analysis Of Factors Affecting The Market
• Key questions answered • What does the future hold for the companies in the global Internet of Things market? • Where should you target your business strategy? • Which applications should you focus upon? • Which disruptive technologies should you invest in? • Which companies should you form strategic alliances with? • Which company is likely to succeed and why? • What business models should you adopt? • What industry trends should you be aware of?
Target audience • Internet of Things solution providers • IT companies • Networking specialists • Electronics companies • Telecoms companies • Software developers • Cyber security specialists • IT Contractors • Technologists • Consultants • Market analysts • CEO's • CIO's • COO's • Business development managers • Investors • Governments • Agencies • ICT and Semiconductor Industry organisations
A+E Networks Accenture Plc. Aclara Incorporated Adept Enterprise Solutions Afrimax Aisle411 Altice Amazon Ameresco, Inc. America Movil Amerlux Andreessen Horowitz Apple Inc. AT&T Audi AXA Axeda Corporation Best Buy BlackBerry Blaze Boston Dynamics CFDA China Mobile Ltd. Cinterion Cisco Cloudera ColdLightCostco Costco Dai Telecom Holdings (2000) Ltd. DeepMind Deutsche Telekom DexCom Dick's Sporting Goods ENGIE Ericsson Ernst & Young (EY) Essence Etisalat Etisalat Digital Exponent Fitbit, Inc. Fleetmatics Group Ford Motor Company Garmin Pay General Electric (GE) General Motors Google Groupe ENGIE Gutor Electronic LLC Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Honeywell International Inc HP HP Enterprise Huawei Technologies Hughes Telematics Husqvarna IBM IBM's Institute for Business Value (IBV) Intel Corporation Itron Inc. Jasper Wireless, Inc. Kepware Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers. KORE Telematics KPN KTM Lenovo LexInnova LQD WiFi LSK Global Pharma Services Luminous Power Technologies Pvt Ltd Macy's Mastercard McKinsey & Company Microchip Microsoft Corporation Mobility Ado Motorola M2M M-PESA National Instruments Nest Labs Niara Niddel Corp NIU Technologies Nokia Nordea Bank AB Norwest Venture Partners nPhase NRTC NTT DoCoMo O'stin Oklahoma Gas & Electric (OG&E) OnStar Oracle Communications Oracle Corporation Orange Orange Business Services OSIsoft Panasonic Corporation Peugeot Citroen Philips Lighting. Philips N.V. Podsystem Prosodie-Capgemin Providence St. Joseph Health PST Electronics PTC Qualcomm Technologies Quirky Red Bull REI Rice Electronics. Robert Bosch GmbH Rodale Inc Rogers Royal Philips RRE Rubikloud Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. ' SAP Schlumberger Limited Schneider Electric SE SFR Siemens AG SingTel SKY Sky Network Television Skyward Smart Parking Limited SolveIT Software SP Group SparklineData Speculur Sprint Staples Target Corporation Telcel Telefónica Telekom Austria Telemecanique, Telenor Connexion Telenor Objects Telit Telit Automotive Solutions S.a.r.l Telit Communication PLC Telit Communications Spain SL Telit Wireless Services Ltd Telit Wireless Solutions GmbH Telit Wireless Solutions Hong Kong Limited. Telit Wireless Solutions Srl Telstra T-Mobile Toshiba Corporation Trilliant Holdings, Inc. Troy-CSL Lighting Tyntec. Unity Technologies USI Verizon Communications, Inc. Verizon Wireless Vimpelcom Visa Vodafone Vodafone New Zealand Volkswagen Vuforia Walmart Wipro WPG Americas Xiaomi Xively Xylem Inc.. ZF Friedrichshafen