LONDON, October 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Market Share Analysis by Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) Processing Capacity (MTPA) of Leading Companies Including Financial Data & Analysis of Existing Waste to Energy Facilities & Upcoming Projects
The leading players comprise a diverse range of companies, including international utilities, national agencies and devolved bodies, and smaller engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) and operations and maintenance (O&M) companies. Most of the operators have established dominant positions in mature markets, but those that have expanded into developing markets have the most potential for capacity growth.
Visiongain's report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The report will answer questions such as:
• Who are the leading companies in the WtE industry?
- What is their strategy?
- What is their existing processing capacity and where is it based?
- What are their core strengths and weaknesses?
- Do they have expansion plans, and if so where are they likely to go?
• What is driving and restraining the involvement of each leading company within the market?
• What is the MSW-processing capacity and share of the market for each leading company in 2017 in tonnes per annum?
• What is the total size of the WtE market in 2017? How much will it grow and why?
• What political, economic, environmental and technological factors affect the WtE market?
How will you benefit from this report?
• This report you will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
• This report will allow you to reinforce strategic decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
• You will learn how to exploit new technological trends
• You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the market
• You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities and partnerships
Four reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The study reveals where and how leading companies are investing in WtE plants. We show you the prospects for companies operating in:
• North America
• Middle East
2) The report provides a detailed individual profile for each of the 20 leading companies in waste to energy market in 2017, providing data for MSW-processing capacity, details of existing and upcoming WtE projects:
• China Everbright
• Suez Environnement
• Hitachi Zosen Inova AG
• Ramboll Group
• Grandblue Environment Co. Ltd
• EQT AB
• Keppel Seghers Belgium N.V.
• Chongqing Iron & Steel Company (CISC)
• Clean Association of Tokyo 23
• China Metallurgical Group
• Hunan Junxin Environmental Protection
• Babcock & Wilcox Vølund A/S
• GCL Poly
3) The analysis is also underpinned by our exclusive interview with an expert from one of the leading companies analysed in this report
4) It also provides a PEST analysis of the key factors affecting the overall WtE market:
This independent, 145-page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 100 tables and figures examining the WtE market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of the leading WtE companies plus analysis and future outlooks, keeping your knowledge one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the WtE value chain
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Government agencies
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the waste-management sector with an interest in WtE. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. Order our Top 20 Companies in The Waste to Energy (WtE) Market 2018: Market Share Analysis by Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) Processing Capacity (MTPA) of Leading Companies Including Financial Data & Analysis of Existing Waste to Energy Facilities & Upcoming Projects report now. We look forward to receiving your order.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/top-20-companies-in-the-waste-to-energy-wte-market-2018/
Amager Resource Centre (ARC)
Babcock & Wilcox Vølund A/S
Black & Veatch
C&G Environmental Protection
China Metallurgical Group
Chongqing Iron & Steel Company (CISC)
Chongqing Sanfeng Covanta
Chonqing Sanfeng Environmental Industry Group Co. Ltd.
Golden Concord Group Limited (GCL)
Grandblue Environment Co., Ltd.
Hitachi Zosen Inova AG
Hunan Junxin Environmental Protection
Keppel Seghers Belgium N.V.
Nanhai Development Co. Ltd.
Sichuan Xichang Sanfeng Environmental Energy
SITA Zielona Energia
Von Roll Inova
Cheung Kong Infrastructure (CKI)
Clean Association of Tokyo 23
Confederation of European Waste-to-Energy Plants (CEWEP)
Glasgow Recycling and Renewable Energy Centre (GRREC)
Resource Recovery Centre (RRC)
Solid Waste Authority (SWA)
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com