LONDON, June 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Leading Suppliers of Sensors & Semiconductors to OEMs for ADAS Applications (ACC, AEB, AFL, BSM, DMS, FCW, HUD, ISA, LDW, NVS, PDS, PA, RSR, SVC) & Sensors (LIDAR, IR, SRR-MRR, LRR, Cameras (Stereo, Mono, RVC, SVC), Ultrasonic)
Do you need a definitive examination of the Automotive Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) industry landscape?
(Logo: http://mma.prnewswire.com/media/523989/Visiongain_Logo.jpg )
• Succinct Automotive Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) market analysis?
• ADAS technological insight?
• Clear competitor analysis?
• Actionable business recommendations?
Read on to discover how this definitive report can transform your own research and save you time.
The emergence of semi-autonomous vehicles and increasing research and development spending on the development of fully automated vehicles, has led Visiongain to publish this timely report. The Automotive Advanced Driver Assistance System market is expected to flourish in the next few years because of increasing consumer demand and acceptance of ADAS equipped vehicles which is expected to feed through in the latter part of the decade driving growth higher.
Visiongain assesses that the automotive ADAS technologies market will reach $38.4bn in 2018.
If you want to be part of this growing industry, then read on to discover how you can maximise your investment potential.
108 tables, charts, and graphs examining the ADAS competitive landscape
Analysis of The Top 20 Automotive ADAS Companies Including Their ADAS Revenues, ADAS Market Share % And Ranking)
• Aisin Seiki Co
• Autoliv AB
• Bosch Group
• Continental AG
• Delphi Automotive
• Denso Corporation
• Freescale Semiconductors
• Gentex Corporation
• Harman International
• Hella KGaA Hueck & Co
• Hyundai Mobis
• Magna International Inc
• Mobileye N.V
• Panasonic Corporation
• Renesas Electronics
• Takata Corporation
• Texas Instruments
• TRW Automotive
• Valeo SA
Global Automotive ADAS Market Size 2018
ADAS Sensor Types (Unit Volume & Market Value)
• Long Range Radar (LRR)
• Short Range Radar & Medium Range Rader (SRR-MRR)
• Infrared (IR)
• Camera Forecast
• Lidar Forecast
• Ultrasonic Forecast
ADAS Applications (Market value)
• Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
• Adaptive Front Lights (AFL)
• Blind-Spot Monitoring (BSM)
• Driver Monitoring System (DMS)
• Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
• Head-Up Display (HUD)
• Intelligent Speed Adaptation (ISA)
• Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
• Night Vision System (NVS)
• Pedestrian Detection System (PDS)
• Park Assist (PA)
• Road Sign Recognition (RSR)
• Surround-View Cameras (SVC)
• Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
Key Questions Answered
• What does the future hold for the Automotive ADAS industry?
• Where should you target your business strategy?
• Which applications should you focus upon?
• Which disruptive technologies should you invest in?
• Which companies should you form strategic alliances with?
• Which company is likely to succeed and why?
• What business models should you adopt?
• What industry trends should you be aware of?
• Automotive companies
• Hardware / component suppliers
• Software developers
• Electronics companies
• Autonomous vehicle specialists
• NPD specialists
• R&D staff
• Business development managers
• Industry organisations
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website : https://www.visiongain.com/Report/2202/Top-20-Automotive-Advanced-Driver-Assistance-Systems-(ADAS)-Companies-2018
Adasens Automotive GmbH
Aisin Seiki Co
Audi Electronics Venture
Elektrobit Automotive GmbH
Fiat Group Automobiles S.p.A.
Ficosa International, S.A
Ford Motor Company
Geely Automobile Holdings Limited
Green Hills Software
Hella Corporate Center USA, Inc.
Hella Electronics Corporation
Hella KGaA Hueck & Co.
Hitachi Automotive Systems
Hyundai Motor Company
Infineon Semiconductors AG
International Rectifier Corp.
Joyson Safety Systems
Magna International Inc
Nokia Siemens Networks
Philips & Lite-On Digital Solutions (PLDS)
Plug and Play
PSA Peugeot Citroën
Renesas Electronics Corporation
Robert Bosch GmbH
Shanghai General Motors Company Ltd
Takata (Shanghai) Vehicle Safety Systems Technical center Co. LTD
Takata (Tianjin) Automotive Components Co. Ltd.
Toyota Motor Corporation
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp.
ZF Friedrichshafen AG
Zukunft Ventures GmbH
Tosee a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com