LONDON, July 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Togethera V2.0 launches today for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Togethera is a simple, private social network for all generations in your family and the groups of people who matter most to you. The app lets you share photos, videos and updates in absolute privacy and across different devices.
Privacy is the default for all users: there are no public profiles and any content that is posted is exclusively available to the family that it was shared with. The user interface is simple enough so that children and grandparents can use Togethera with ease.
- PRIVATE SHARING: privacy is our highest priority, so only the family you choose can see your photos, videos and updates. No friend requests, no followers and no subscribers.
- SIMPLE: we work hard to make Togethera easy for all members of a family to use, from young children to grandparents.
- MULTIPLE GROUPS: you can create separate, private groups so you only share with the right people. You can have as many groups as you like and you can include your immediate family, in-laws, extended family, partner and even your best friends.
- ON ANY DEVICE: you can access Togethera on a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- PLUS: Create content offline. Post comments via email. Post emoticon comments. Save shared photos. No ads.
Pricing and Availability
Togethera is available on the App Store for free; is designed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch; requires OS 7.0 and you can download it here. The Android version is available on Google Play and you can use it on the web at togethera.com.
Screenshots, logos and other related media are available to download here.
Togethera was founded by Sokratis Papafloratos and Matt Dempsey, with a mission to bring the world's families closer together with technology that's delightful and easy to use. The company is headquartered in London and is backed by group of international entrepreneurs and investors.