Forecasts by Packaging Type (Primary, Secondary, Bulk), by Packaging Material (Metal, Paper, Flexible Packaging and Others) and by Application (Cigarettes, Cigars and Others) Plus Financial Analysis of Leading Companies and Regional and Leading National Market Analysis
The global tobacco packaging market is expected to reach $14.9bn in 2018 and develop dynamically over the forecast period, driven by emerging economies. Visiongain scrutinises the 18 leading national markets revealing where the business opportunities are: Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Argentina, Egypt, Japan, Mexico, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Rest of Europe, Rest of LAMEA, Russia, Spain, UK and the USA. Furthermore, the tobacco packaging market will be driven by a growth in sustainable packaging, increasing per capita income, stressful lifestyles, and increasing number of female smokers.
This report answers questions such as: • How is the tobacco packaging market evolving? • What is driving and restraining the tobacco packaging market dynamics? • What are the market shares of the materials/applications that make up the tobacco packaging submarkets in 2018? • How will each material/application submarket grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2028? • Which trends and developments will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to? • How will political and regulatory factors influence the regional markets and submarkets? • Will leading national tobacco packaging markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual country sectors outperform the rest of the economy? • Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period? • What are the predictions for M&A activity, consolidation for existing players and the potential prospects for new market entrants?
Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1. The report provides detailed profiles of 16 leading companies operating within the tobacco packaging market: • Amcor Limited • Altria Group, Inc. • API Group • British America Tobacco P.L.C. • ITC Limited • Innovia Films Ltd. • Mondi Group • Oracle Packaging • Sonoco Products Company • Karelia Tobacco Company • Vector Group Ltd. • Godfrey Philips India Ltd. • NTC Industries Limited • Bulgartabac-Holding AD • AMVIG Holdings Limited • PGP Precision
2. Our report also forecasts the Global Tobacco Packaging Market 2018-2028 • Tobacco Packaging Market: Drivers and Restraints. • Tobacco Packaging Submarkets Share Forecast by Packaging Material 2018-2028 (%) • Tobacco Packaging Submarkets Share Forecast by Packaging Type 2018-2028 (%) • Tobacco Packaging Submarkets Share Forecast by Application 2018-2028 (%) • Tobacco Packaging Regional Share Forecast 2018-2028 (%)
3. The study reveals the tobacco packaging market forecast by regional markets from 2018-2028: • North America • Europe • Asia-Pacific • LAMEA
4. The study reveals the tobacco packaging market forecast by leading national markets from 2018 to 2028: • Brazil • Canada • China • France • Germany • India • Italy • Japan • Mexico • Rest of Asia-Pacific • Rest of Europe • Rest of LAMEA • Russia • Argentina • Egypt • Spain • UK • USA
5. Our analysis also forecasts the tobacco packaging market by packaging material 2018-2028 • Metal Packaging Submarket Forecast • Flexible Packaging Submarket Forecast • Paper Packaging Submarket Forecast • Other Packaging Materials Submarket Forecast
6. Our overview also forecasts the tobacco packaging market by application 2018-2028 • Cigarette Submarket Forecast • Cigar Submarket Forecast • Other Applications Submarket Forecast
7. Our overview also forecasts the personal care packaging market by packaging type 2018-2028 • Primary Packaging Submarket Forecast • Secondary Packaging Submarket Forecast • Bulk Packaging Submarket Forecast
How will you benefit from this report? This comprehensive report will: • Enhance your strategic decision making • Allow you to understand the potential business opportunities in the market • Show which emerging market opportunities to focus upon. • Increase your Industry knowledge and positioning in the market • Run a successful new marketing strategy • Build new partnerships available in the market • Keep you up to date with crucial market developments and issues • Allow you to develop informed growth strategies • Build your technical and management market insight • Illustrate trends to develop new business opportunities • Strengthen your analysis of competitors' innovation and market penetration. • Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make • Ultimately, engage effectively with your stakeholders - internal and external
Competitive advantage This independent, 158-page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. With 153 tables, charts & graphs examining in detail the prospects for the tobacco packaging market. The report gives you an immediate, one-step breakdown of your market. As well as analysis, from 2018-2028 keeping your knowledge that one-step ahead of your rivals.
Don't miss out This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the tobacco packaging sector with an interest such as: to stand out of the competitors, looking for investment opportunities, to develop new marketing strategies within the industry having a better knowledge of the tobacco packaging market drivers.
Find new business and market opportunities within our new report now.
A Sooner Packaging Corp Advanced Packaging Technology (M) Bhd Aero-Pack Industries Inc Afripack (Pty) Ltd Alpla Werke Alwin Lehner GmbH & Co KG Altratec Sdn Bhd Altria Client Services LLC Altria Group Distribution Company Alupol Packaging SA Aluprint SA de CV Amcor Limited AMVIG Holdings Limited API Group APPE France SAS APPE Iberia SA Ardagh Group Ardagh Metal Packaging France SA Arnest OJCS Astrapak Ltd Ball Asia Pacific Ltd Bemis Flexible Packaging de Mexico SA de CV Bemis SA Bericap India Pvt Ltd Bestpak Mfg Enterprises Inc. Bihlmaier GmbH Biofilm SA Brasilita SA British America Tobacco P.L.C. Bulgartabac-Holding AD Cabelma SA Can-Pack SA Carreras Limited Cartocor SA Carvajal Empaques S.A. Ceylon Tobacco Company Christ Packaging System Companhia Metalúrgica Prada Consol Limited Converflex Argentina SA Convertidora Industrial SA de CV CPMC Holdings Ltd. Dai Nippon Printing Co Ltd Edelmann GmbH & Co KG EMENAC Packaging Envases Universales de México SA PI de CV Essel Propack Ltd Europlast Evergreen Plastic & Metal Mfy Ltd Femsa Empaques SA de CV Fiskeby Board AB Flexo Manufacturing Corp. Flexopack SA Fonti di Vinadio Spa Godfrey Philips India Ltd. Graffo Paranaense de Embalagens S/A Grupa Inco SA Grupo Zapata SA de CV Guala Closures Spa Hanil Can Co Ltd Hankuk Package Co Ltd Hindustan Tin Works Ltd Hokuetsu Kishu Paper Co Ltd Huhtamaki PPL Ltd Iggesund Paperboard AB Innovative Packaging Industry Corp. Innovia Films Ltd. International Paper ITC Limited Japan Tobacco International John Middleton Co. John Player & Co (Imperial Group) JTI Ireland Karelia Tobacco Company Kian Joo Can Factory Komus Upakovka ZAO Kureha Corp LC Packaging Germany GmbH Lee & Man Paper Manufacturing Ltd LEGE Opakowania Sp. z.o.o. Leser GmbH Liggett Group LLC Lotte Aluminium Co Ltd Marden Edwards Mayplas Packaging Sdn Bhd Mayr-Melnhof Packaging Iberica SL Mir Upakovki ZAO Mitsubishi Plastics Inc Mondi Group Mpact Ltd Multi Packaging Solutions Multidimensionales SA New Valley LLC Nine Dragons Paper Holdings Ltd Novelis NTC Industries Limited Nu Mark LLC O-I Manufacturing SAS Oji Holdings Corp Oracle Packaging Owens-Illinois do Brasil Indústria e Comércio SA Packaging Corporation of America PGP Precision Philip Morris Capital Corporation Philip Morris USA Inc. Phillip Morris International Inc. PJ Carrolls & Co (BAT Group) Plastilene SA Polyoak Packaging Group (Pty) Ltd PT Djarum PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk Rexam Argentina SA Reynolds American Inc. Rigolleau SA Saint Gobain Oberland AG Sam-A Aluminium Co Ltd Samkwang Glass Co Ltd Shandong Lipeng Co Ltd Shanghai Binhoo Packaging Materials (BINHOO) Shanghai Luxin Packaging Evotech (LUXIN) Shanghai Metal Corporation Shanghai Zijiang Enterprise Group Co Ltd Siegwerk SIG Combibloc do Brasil Ltda Sig Combibloc GmbH Silgan White Cap Polska Sp zoo Smurfit Kappa Holdings Italia Spa Smurfit Kappa Polska Sp zoo Sonoco Products Company Stora Enso Synthetic Oriental Sdn Bhd Taghleef Industries Spa Tetra Pak Ltda TFP Sp. z.o.o. Tomypak Berhad Uflex Ltd UST LLC Vector Group Ltd. Vector Tobacco Inc. Verallia Argentina Wei Li Plastics Machinery (HK) Ltd Weidenhammer Packungen GmbH & Co KG Westrock Zhuhai Zhongfu Enterprise Co Ltd Zignago Vetro Spa
List of Other Organisations Mentioned in this Report Government of Brazil Government of China Government of Egypt Government of India The Ministry of Health of Brazil The Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare (Japan) US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) World Health Organisation (WHO)