DUBLIN, August 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Switzerland Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
The tire market in Switzerland is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during 2016-2021. Furthermore, in 2015, passenger car tire segment dominated the country's tire market, followed by two-wheeler vehicle tire and light commercial vehicle tire segments.
Increasing demand for tires in Switzerland can be attributed to expanding passenger car fleet size and rising construction activities. Automobile sales in the country increased from nearly 352 thousand units in 2011 to around 360 thousand units in 2015, and the same trend is anticipated to continue over the next five years as well.
Anticipated growth in automobile sales is being supported by rising disposable income levels, increasing urbanization, and growing infrastructure and construction sectors in the country. In Switzerland, replacement demand for tires is mainly addressed through imports, due to absence of domestic tire manufacturing facilities in the country. The country mainly imports tires from Germany, France, Italy, Japan and Romania.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tire market in Switzerland.
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years.
- To help industry consultants, tire companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies.
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
- Apollo Vredestein B.V.
- Bridgestone Schweiz AG
- Continental Suisse SA
- Goodyear Dunlop tires Suisse SA
- Hankook Tire Company Ltd.
- Michelin Suisse SA
- Nokian Reifen AG
- Pirelli Tire (Suisse) SA
- Toyo Tire Europe GmbH
- Yokohama (Suisse) SA
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Switzerland Tire Market Outlook
5. Switzerland Passenger Car (PC) Tire Market Outlook
6. Switzerland Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tire Market Outlook
7. Switzerland Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) Tire Market Outlook
8. Switzerland Off-the-Road (OTR) Tire Market Outlook
9. Switzerland Two Wheeler Tire Market Outlook
10. Import-Export Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. Switzerland Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sb9rfb/switzerland_tire
Related Topics: Automotive Tires
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets