SINGAPORE, June 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Trading forex with IFX Singapore has many advantages from tight fixed forex spreads to customisable leverage, giving forex traders the ability to make substantial gains from small movements in the market.
Though forex trading on the financial markets can be daunting at first if you are new to it, as the largest, most traded market, it's also the most accessible.
Forex trading offers a gateway into the world of currency speculation, whereby traders attempt to profit from movement in the exchange rates between one currency and another such as the euro dollar or €/$.
Below, forex trading provider IFX Singapore shares their top trading tips to help you to achieve more profitable trades:
- Planning - Plan your personal profit goals, maximum risk allowance, trading strategies and evaluation criteria. Trading on impulse can be dangerous.
- Research & Analysis- Become familiar with both technical and fundamental tools so you can trade more effectively.
- Risk Management The IFX trading platform allows you to reduce losses, lock in profits and enter the markets at predetermined levels.
- Stay Disciplined- Learn when to cut losses quickly, run profits and use trading strategy and planning to help enforce these rules.
- Follow the Latest News - Live markets are influenced by global, social and economic events so following daily events is important.
Forex trading has many benefits. You could benefit from forex trading through research, planning, managing your risk, staying disciplined and keeping up-to-date with the news.
Learn more about forex trading with IFX Singapore today.
Trading FX on margin carries high levels of risk that may not be suitable for some investors. Be mindful of your investment objectives, experience levels, fiscal resource, risk appetite and other relevant circumstances carefully.
As a group, under City Index Ltd we transact in excess of 1.5 million trades every month in over 50 countries worldwide. We provide access to a wide range of instruments including margined foreign exchange, CFD trading and, in the UK, financial spread betting.
We're always looking to improve performance of our platforms and expand our services. This results in our customers benefitting from our innovative trading tools, competitive spreads, and a high standard of client management.
SOURCE IFX Singapore