DUBLIN, Sept. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "The Worldwide Market for In Vitro Diagnostic Tests, 9th Edition" report to their offering.
This single volume covers the entirety of the clinical testing market and all of its segments, providing customers with a tremendous value.
Used by Top IVD Companies For Business Planning.
This is the ninth edition of this informative volume based on the market events of 2013 and early 2014. New entrants, new technologies have entered the stage and all important events are cataloged in this report. The idea behind Kalorama's unique report is that the entire market can be captured in one volume. Published every two years, this volume includes market estimates for 2013 base year and forecasts to 2018 for the most important aspects of all of the major segments of clinical lab testing, including:
- Core Lab (General Chemistries, Workstations, Analyzers Blood Gases, Urinalysis, Critical Care)
- Point of Care (POC), (Professional and Self-Testing, Glucose Testing, Pregnancy Tests, drugs of abuse, HIV, H. pylori, Other, OTC/Self Total, Professional POC, Cardiac Markers, Drugs of Abuse, HbA1c, Pregnancy, Other)
- Histology and Cytology (Pap, ISH, IHC, HPV)
- Lab-based Infectious Disease Immunoassays, by Test (Hepatitis, HIV, STDs, TORCH, Respiratory, Sepsis, Parasitology, Mycology, Others)
- Molecular Assays (Infectious Disease, Blood Screening, Inherited Diseases, Oncology, Pharmacodiagnostics, Tissue Typing, Prenatal)
- Molecular Test Sales, Infectious Diseases (HAI, HIV, Hepatitis, GC/Chlamydia, Respiratory, Organism ID, Mycobacteria, TB, Others
- Lab-based Immunoassay Sales by Analyte Type (Cardiac markers, Tumor markers, Diabetes/HbA1c, Autoimmune, Allergy, Thyroid, Proteins, Anemia, Fertility, Therapeutic drugs, Tox/Drugs of abuse, Vitamin D)
- Coagulation (Lab-Based, POC, Genetic Markers)
- Microbiology and Virology by Test Type (Immunoassays, ID/AST, Infectious Diseases - DNA; ID/AST: Panels and Reagents, automated; Panels and Reagents, manual; Blood Culture; Chromogenic Media; Rapid Micro; Supplies)
- Blood Banking (Grouping, Immunoassay Screens, NAT Screens)
Key Topics Covered:
One: Executive Summary
Three: Overview of Global In Vitro Diagnostic Markets
Four: Trends and Innovation
Five: Point-Of-Care Tests
Six: the Core Lab
Eight: Molecular Assays
Eleven: Microbiology and Virology
Twelve: Blood Banking Services
Fourteen: Company Profiles: the Top Tier
Fifteen: Company Profiles: the Second Tier
Sixteen: Company Profiles: Blood Bank Specialists
Seventeen: Company Profiles: Coagulation Specialists
Eighteen: Company Profiles: Core Lab and Other Companies
Nineteen: Company Profiles: Ctc Test Providersabnova
Twenty: Company Profiles: Diabetes Specialists
Twenty-One: Company Profiles: Hematology (Cell Analysis) Specialists
Twenty-Two: Company Profiles: Histopathology Specialists
Twenty-Three: Company Profiles: Immunoassay Specialists
Twenty-Four: Company Profiles: Information Technology Specialists
Twenty-Five: Company Profiles: Microbiology Specialists
Twenty-Six: Company Profiles: Molecular Test Specialists
Twenty-Seven: Company Profiles: Point of Care Test Specialists
Twenty-Eight: Company Profiles: Prenatal Test Service Providers
Twenty-Nine: Company Profiles: Test Service Providers
- Abbott Diagnostics
- Affymetrix Inc.
- Alere Inc.
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- DiaSorin S.p.A
- ERBA Diagnostics, Inc.
- Eiken Chemical Co., Ltd
- Fujirebio Diagnostics, Inc.
- Hologic, Inc.
- Luminex Corporation
- Menarini Diagnostics
- Myriad Genetics
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (OCD)
- PerkinElmer, Inc. (PE)
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Quest Diagnostics
- Quidel Corporation
- Randox Laboratories Ltd.
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
- Sysmex Corporation
- TOSOH Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Wako Pure Chemical Industries
- bioMérieux Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/26r648/the_worldwide
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets