DUBLIN, Feb. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lhdtz7/the_world_market) has announced the addition of the "The World Market for Electron Microscopes to 2020" report to their offering.
The Global Electron Microscope Market in 2013 generated approximately $1.8-$2 billion in revenues. Main players in the market are Hitachi, Carl Zeiss, FEI and Jeol.
Trends in 2013-2014 include:
- Hitachi still dominant player in Electron Microsocopes market with over $1 billion in sales in 2013
- 4-5% growth in semiconductors equipment market in 2013
- Minimal growth in 2013 and expected decline in scientific instruments market in 2014, especially in semiconductors and LCD sectors
- Decline or minimal growth in established regional market, slowdown in growth in developing markets.
- Expected growth in 2014 in energy and new materials sectors.
- Little growth in biotech and medical sectors.
This 40 page report includes:
- Report contents
- Global and regional markets for Electron Microscopes
- Revenues by microscopes type
- Global revenues, current and forecasted to 2020
Key Topics Covered:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
The electron microscopy market continues to grow in developing markets.
2. ELECTRON MICROSCOPES (EM)
Analysis of the transmission electron microscopy (TEM), scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and dual beam markets through 2018 including unit sales, and conservative and optimistic revenue estimates.
3. REGIONAL MARKETS
Analysis of regional markets Electron Microscopes including conservative and optimistic revenue estimates in North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and the Rest-of-the-World.
4. SEMICONDUCTORS AND DATA STORAGE
Analysis of the semiconductors and data storage market for Electron Microscopes including conservative and optimistic revenue estimates.
5. MATERIALS AND NANOMATERIALS RESEARCH
Analysis of the academic and industrial materials and nanomaterials research market for Electron Microscopes including conservative and optimistic revenue estimates.
6. LIFE SCIENCES
Analysis of the life sciences market for Electron Microscopes including conservative and optimistic revenue estimates.
7. MARKET STRUCTURE
Market structure summary for Electron Microscopes.
Profiles of Electron Microscopes manufacturers including product descriptions and contact details.
- Carl Zeiss
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lhdtz7/the_world_market
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets