DUBLIN, November 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jjlmnf/the_u_s_parental) has announced the addition of the "The U.S. Parental App Market 2015" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The report estimates the addressable market for parental apps and identifies market opportunities, evaluates market trends, gives best practice examples and provides market projections until 2015. The U.S. Parental App Market 2015 report also thoroughly analyzes the profiles of the most successful parental apps, to illustrate the present state of the art, and provides information on the competitive landscape by including more than 30 profiles of key market players.
The U.S. Parental App Market 2015 report analyzes the opportunities that parental apps offer for the mobile industry by covering key topics like:
- Facts about target group sizes, app downloads, app revenue, in-app purchase revenue, app numbers and much more
- Categorization and description of parental app market by app types
- More than 30 profiles of key market players
- 10 best-practice examples of parental apps
- Detailed analyses per operating system, device type, app category and business model
- Development of the supply and demand until 2015
- Market size until 2015, with details on the most successful operating system, app category and revenue source
With every parent in the U.S. owning at least a smartphone or a tablet by 2015, there will be an unprecedented demand for solutions which allow parents to constantly be informed about their children's development. Moreover, monetization chances for parental apps are high because of daily multi-time usage, high brand awareness, high relevance and the intrinsic sharing need of parents. Thus, parental apps should on average be able to charge higher app download prices, generate in-app advertisement and purchase revenues compared to apps of other categories.
- 23 Snaps Ltd.
- AAWE Development Inc.
- BHI Technologies Inc.
- Domus Technica
- Earlybird Software LLC
- Fehners Software LLP
- Ibrahim Kürce
- Kiwi Objects
- Mead Johnson & Company LLC
- Penguin App
- Seacloud Software
- Sevenlogics Inc.
- The Knot Inc.
- WhisperArts Books
- Yangwoo Park
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jjlmnf/the_u_s_parental
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets