BRIGHTON, England, January 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The Sun Travel has uncovered the holiday habits of the British public, including everything from the biggest reservations we have when booking holidays, to the huge importance of a WiFi connection in our hotel.
In a survey of over 1,000 people, The Sun Travel found that:
- The holiday choices of 1 in 4 people are affected by how they feel about their bodies.
- 30% of Brits have indulged in a holiday romance…
- ...and almost a third of these are still going strong.
- 20% see work commitments as a barrier to taking a holiday.
- 1 in 3 people would send themselves on a dream holiday, over sending their own family.
- Australia tops the British bucket list, with the Caribbean, USA, Japan and Thailand making up the rest of the top five.
- TV programmes influence the holiday choices made by one third of the British population.
Many more stats can be found in The Sun Travel's infographic which breaks the data down into recognisable holiday personalities - posing the question: which one are you? An accompanying £10,000 cash giveaway competition will close on Friday 22nd January.
Figures and statistics are representative only, based on a survey of 1,012 respondents living in Britain in November 2015. Survey conducted by a third party organisation for The Sun Travel.
About The Sun Travel
The Sun Travel launched in 2015 and is characterised by its price conscious offering, which utilises exclusive daily deals from their partners and a breadth of choices that varies from family holidays to the type of trips that are sure to head up the bucket lists of many.
SOURCE The Sun Travel