WINCHESTER, England, April 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- "The Royal Wedding; Your Personal Guide" is a beautifully presented in-depth guide with music, scripts, maps and photos. This App has everything you need to know about Kate and Prince William, their families, the guests, the timetable, the ceremony, the processions and much, much more.
A unique 'map wheel' synchronises the timetable with audio, text, and photos to create the complete Royal Wedding experience. This wheel is linked to a map with GPS, tracking the progress of the royal couple and showing where to go to see this spectacular event.
Informative, entertaining and elegantly produced by a select team of researchers, writers, designers and developers, this is your personal guide to the Royal Wedding whether you are there on the day or watching from home.
This Royal Wedding App presents:
- Profiles of William and Kate - their childhood, education, careers, romance, fashion and style.
- Profiles of the Royal Family, the Middleton family, bridesmaids, pageboys, famous guests and dignitaries.
- A detailed timetable of what is happening on the day.
- Details of the carriage procession, the wedding ceremony, the music and the people involved.
- A history of Westminster Abbey and former royal weddings.
- Unique interactive features such as the "map wheel", the specially commissioned audio, and a viewing guide linking the GPS and the planned progress of the processions.
The information will be regularly updated to keep up with events.
This is a universal App that works beautifully on both the iPhone and the iPad, with special features to suit each device.
You can download a press pack from the website at: http://royalwedding.locatify.net/
"The Royal Wedding; Your Personal Guide" is available from the iTunes App store now priced at GBP1.19.
SOURCE Archred Ltd