- Tissue World Sao Paulo - Engaging on the Paper World Production Chain
HONG KONG, March 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Set against the South American backdrop, made of countries as diverse as Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru and Argentina, Tissue World Sao Paulo 2015 - held during May 20-22 - will be the first ever meeting point focusing exclusively on the steadily growing tissue paper industry in the region and its factual challenges while providing actionable insight in the current uncertain economic environment.
Dedicated Conference Sessions Catering to the Entire Value Chain of the Tissue Industry include:
- A Reading through Key South American Economic Data, Opportunities and Forecasts
- How to deliver a Sustainable Tissue Pulp Production while Reducing Environmental Impact
- Creating the market for high end tissue products - an in depth analysis
- How increasing consumption for AFH Products and other diversified Products contribute to the Fast Growth Rate of Tissue Market in Brazil
- Engineering simulation projects to solve critical design problems
- Yankee Dryer Optimization - Design & Technology
- How to Develop a Maintenance and Reliability Strategy
- How to Take advantage of suppliers knowledge in a performance based agreement
- Case studies and results
Come join the discourse!
For more information, log on www.tissueworld.com/SaoPaulo
Tissue World is the leading global event series serving the tissue industry worldwide since 1993. An integrated and intertwined platform consisting of exhibitions, conferences and a magazine providing an unmatched offline and online meeting place to do business, exchange ideas and learn, all year round.
Phone Number: +65-6592-0888
SOURCE Tissue World - UBM