Do you need definitive power transformers market data? • Succinct power transformers market analysis? • Technological insight? • Clear competitor analysis? • Actionable business recommendations?
Read on to discover how this definitive report can transform your own research and save you time.
The increased focus on a more efficient energy grid infrastructure has led Visiongain to publish this timely report. The market of power transformers is expected to flourish in the next few years because of the need for efficient energy usage and also a greater renewable energy penetration into the energy mix is expected to feed through in the latter part of the decade driving growth to new heights. If you want to be part of this growing industry, then read on to discover how you can maximise your investment potential.
• 307 quantitative tables, charts, and graphs
• Analysis of key players in Power Transformers technology • ABB Ltd. • General Electric Company • Toshiba Corporation • Siemens AG • Schneider Electric SE • Hitachi Ltd. • Mitsubishi Electric Corporation • Crompton Greaves Limited • Hyosung Corporation • Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited • Fuji Electric Co. Ltd.
• Global Power Transformers market outlook and analysis from 2018-2028
• Power Transformers Insulations forecasts and analysis from 2018-2028 • Gas Insulation forecast 2018-2028 • Oil Insulation forecast 2018-2028 • Dry Insulation forecast 2018-2028 • Air Insulation forecast 2018-2028 • Other Insulation forecast 2018-2028
• Power Transformers forecasts and analysis by Phase from 2018-2028 • Single Phase forecast 2018-2028 • Three Phase forecast 2018-2028
• Power Transformers forecasts and analysis by Rating from 2018-2028 • Low Rating forecast 2018-2028 • Medium Rating forecast 2018-2028 • High Rating forecast 2018-2028
• Regional Power Transformers market forecasts from 2018-2028 • US forecast 2018-2028 • Mexico forecast 2018-2028 • China forecast 2018-2028 • Japan forecast 2018-2028 • India forecast 2018-2028 • Germany forecast 2018-2028 • UK forecast 2018-2028 • Italy forecast 2018-2028 • Russia forecast 2018-2028 • Rest of Europe forecast 2018-2028 • Saudi Arabia forecast 2018-2028 • Egypt forecast 2018-2028 • Rest of Middle East and Africa forecast 2018-2028 • South Korea forecast 2018-2028 • Rest of Asia Pacific forecast 2018-2028 • Canada forecast 2018-2028 • Brazil forecast 2018-2028 • Argentina forecast 2018-2028 • Rest of Latin America forecast 2018-2028
• Key questions answered • What does the future hold for the power transformers industry? • Where should you target your business strategy? • Which applications should you focus upon? • Which disruptive technologies should you invest in? • Which companies should you form strategic alliances with? • Which company is likely to success and why? • What business models should you adopt? • What industry trends should you be aware of?
• Target audience • Leading energy/electric power companies • Suppliers • Contractors • Technologists • R&D staff • Consultants • Analysts • CEO's • CIO's • COO's • Business development managers • Investors • Governments • Agencies • Industry organisations • Banks
ABB Ltd. ACCIONA, S.A. Alstom Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited and Fuji Electric Co. Ltd. Centrica China Southern Power Grid (CSPG) Crompton Greaves Ltd Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co E.ON EDF Electricity North West Eletrobras Distribuicao Rondonia (EDRO) Elsewedy Electric EnBW Eskom Fuji Electric Co. Ltd GE T&D India General Electric Company Genneia Hitachi Ltd. Hyosung Corporation JSC Interregional Distribution Grid Companies Holding. Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) L&T Construction Light SA MegaFon Meraas Development Mitsubishi Electric Corporation National Grid NCC NOJA Power Northern Powergrid Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) RTE Russian Grids Public Joint-Stock Company (PJSC) RWE power Saudi Electricity Company (SEC) Schneider Electric SE Scottish and Southern Energy Scottish Power Shamal Development, Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA) Siemens AG SP Distribution SP Energy Networks Sterlite Power The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) The Chinese State Grid Corporation Toshiba Corporation UK Power Networks Vattenfall Venson Electric VOLS-VL Western Power Networks