LONDON, January 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Opportunities for Leading Companies
The global paper packaging market is expected to witness significant change in its competitive landscape over 2015-2025. We expect the BRIC markets to represent approximately 30% of global demand, as their economies further develop. Packaging sales in the emerging markets are expected to continue to show strong growth as increasing consumption and demand for consumer goods continue to drive the need for more sophisticated packaging, mostly due to a growing middle class.
Visiongain predicts the global packaging market to reach $268.70 billion in 2015 with an AGR of 4.8%. Positive growth is anticipated for the global market for paper-based packaging over the next decade. Growth in the paper packaging market is expected to be driven, in particular, by the developing nations in Asia. Growth in these nations will result from overall strong economies as well as burgeoning food processing sectors and an increased presence of multinational companies in these regions of the market.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View of the global paper packaging market; forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015 to 2025, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 243 page report provides 208 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future paper packaging prospects.
- Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the paper packaging sector.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the paper packaging sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
- Peter Gilbert, Director of Marketing, Domtar Specialty Papers Group
- Pekka Jannari, VP Strategic Projects & Business Research, Metsa Group
• Discover sales predictions for the key paper type submarkets from 2015-2025
What are the secrets of the paper packaging industry's progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these paper packaging submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025.
- Corrugated Cases submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Paperboard submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Wrapping Paper submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Others submarket 2015-2025
• Discover sales predictions for the key end-use submarkets from 2015-2025
- What are the secrets of the paper packaging industry's progress? How will these markets expand? Which end-use submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these paper packaging submarkets by end-use consuming sector with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025.
- Food paper packaging submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Healthcare paper packaging submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Beverage paper packaging submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Other Consumer paper packaging submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Industrial paper packaging submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Personal care paper packaging submarket forecast 2015-2025
• Understand the prospects for the leading paper packaging national markets - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for paper packaging companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual national market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 20 leading national markets.
- US paper packaging market forecast 2015-2025
- China paper packaging market forecast 2015-2025
- Japan paper packaging market forecast 2015-2025
- Germany paper packaging market forecast 2015-2025
- France paper packaging market forecast 2015-2025
- Canada paper packaging market forecast 2015-2025
- Russia paper packaging market forecast 2015-2025
- UK paper packaging market forecast 2015-2025
- Italy paper packaging market forecast 2015-2025
- India paper packaging market forecast 2015-2025
- Indonesia paper packaging market forecast 2015-2025
- Brazil paper packaging market forecast 2015-2025
- Chile paper packaging market forecast 2015-2025
- Spain paper packaging market forecast 2015-2025
- Turkey paper packaging market forecast 2015-2025
- South Korea paper packaging market forecast 2015-2025
- Mexico paper packaging market forecast 2015-2025
- Australia paper packaging market forecast 2015-2025
- Sweden paper packaging market forecast 2015-2025
- Argentina paper packaging market forecast 2015-2025
- ROW paper packaging market forecast 2015-2025
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting the industry and product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Advances in product quality
- Demographic changes
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
• Identify who the leading companies are in the paper packaging industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the paper packaging market are strong, and from 2015 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 16 leading paper packaging companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- International Paper Company
- Tetra Laval
- Mondi Group
- MeadWestvaco (MWV)
- Nine Dragons Paper
- Graphic Packaging
- DS Smith
- Japan Pulp and Paper Company Ltd
- Metsä Group
- Nippon Paper Group
- Sappi Limited
- Stora Enso
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the paper packaging market
The Paper Packaging Market Forecast 2015-2025: Opportunities for Leading Companies report provides impartial paper packaging sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2015 to 2025
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How The Paper Packaging Market Forecast 2015-2025: Opportunities for Leading Companies report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the paper packaging market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2015-2025 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the paper packaging sector, and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report The Paper Packaging Market Forecast 2015-2025: Opportunities for Leading Companies. Avoid missing out -order our report now.
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at email@example.com or call Tel: +44(0)20-7336-6100
Companies Listed on this report
A&R Carton Holding
A. G. Industries
ACCO Brands Corporation
Andrha Pradesh Paper Mills Limited (APPM)
ASG (AGI-Shorewood Group)
Aylesford Newsprint Limited
Bird Packaging Limited
Contego Packaging Holdings Ltd
Deltic Timber Corporation
DS Smith Plc
Embalagens e Papel S.A.
Established Shandong IP & Sun Food Packaging Co. Ltd
Fuji-Hoso Shiki Co. Ltd
General Mills Inc.
HAVi Global Solutions LLC
Hood Container Corporation
Japan Pulp and Paper Company Ltd
Kraft Foods Inc.
Maritime Paper Products Limited
Mid South Packaging LLC
Mondelez International Inc.
Mondi Swiecie S.A
Nestle USA Inc.
New-Indy Containerboard LLC
Nine Dragons Paper (Holdings) Limited
Nippon Paper Group
Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd
Oaktree Capital Management LP
Olmuksa International Paper Sabanci Ambalaj Sanayi
Orsa International Paper Embalagens S.A
Polish Energy Partners S.A.
Rengo Riverwood Packaging
SCA Packaging Asia
Sun Paper Industry Co. Ltd
Tetra Laval Group
The Coca-Cola Company
Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Confederation of European Paper Industries (CEPI)
US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Japan Fair Trade Commission
National Consortium of Packaging (CONAI)
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: +44(0)20-7336-6100