LONDON, December 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Essex is not the only way for Lauren Goodger. The Lauren's Way collection at New Look indicates that with the help of the top retailer, The Only Way is Essex favourite is making a name for herself beyond the show.
The brought range of the popular Bafta-award winning show's star by on-trend, high street retailer, New Look, reveals a collection of glamorous dresses.
Working closely with FashionCapital who aid new and emerging designers to succeed in business, Lauren has designed an intelligent range of women's dresses for today's curvier girl. Involved heavily throughout the entire design process, Lauren wanted to concentrate on ensuring that the shape and fit were right for each style. Hours of fitting sessions ensued which allowed Lauren to be sure that these dresses would flatter and sculpt the body and make the wearer feel confident and sexy. The entire Lauren's Way collection is produced in the UK factory. Big statements and short hemlines lead the Lauren's Way range, with off the shoulder and bodycon items giving women's wardrobes the glittering Essex-factor.
The show, famed in part for the glitz and glamour of its well-groomed female cast, has helped break new ground for Essex fashion and style. Lauren Goodger was a standout star and the collection reflects her modern day glamour.
The collection joins a list of partnerships New Look has formed with a range of high-end labels and high-profile stars. Topical and on-trend, New Look form poignant relationships with fashion brands and celebrities, highlighting the status of New Look as the home of high street fashion. Offering the latest jeans, coats and knitwear trends establishes the retailer as a pioneering influence behind seasonal key looks and wardrobes.
New Look add this branded collection to their own range of party dresses and range of women's party shoes, inviting their customers to an expansive shopping experience, offering an innovative range of styles, tastes and trends.
Lauren's Way is made up of classic styles that enhance a voluptuous figure and flatter feminine curves. The must-have LBD has been adapted and evolved so there is a dress to suit every taste. Choose between the wrap dress, the strapless dress and the embellished halter for a classic wardrobe staple or for a big injection of glamour opt for the 20's inspired flapper dress or all-over sequinned shift. Lauren shows her confidence with colour, introducing flashes of hot pink and royal blue to add a dose of the 'wow' factor.
One of the hero dresses of the collection is the white floor length pleated dress with black ornate detailing, the ultimate in evening elegance. The peplum dress in royal blue is a key style from the collection, accentuating an hour glass figure whilst sculpting and contouring for a fantastic shape.
With Lauren's own fashion foresight at the helm of this venture, customers are offered a sample of the TV star's influential Essex style. Wearable and flamboyant, the branded collection at New Look combines current trends with a cultural phenomenon TV show that excited the country.
About New Look
New Look are award winning fashion retailers, and offer a wide choice of clothing to suit all tastes. From jackets to handbags, maternity clothes to jumpsuits, mens shoes to kidswear, New Look offers glamorous clothing at affordable prices.
For further information contact Lucy Kalus on +44(0)203-219-7232 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Look are currently second in the total womenswear market in terms of value share (52w/e 2nd October 2011) (Womenswear is Women's Outer/Sports, Nightwear, Underwear, Hosiery, Footwear & Accessories)
- New Look hold 1st position within the U35 Womens Clothing and Accessories Market in value terms (52w/e 2nd October 2011)
- New Look hold 1st position within the U35 Womens Footwear Market in value terms (52w/e 2nd October 2011)
- 43% of the British female population (aged 13+ years; excluding Northern Ireland) has purchased an item of Womenswear (includes Women's Outer/Sports, Nightwear, Underwear, Hosiery, Footwear & Accessories) from New Look in the past year (52w/e 2nd October 2011) This amounts to about 10.5 million individuals.
- New Look has a volume share of 5.2% in the Women's Clothing & Accessories market (52w/e 2nd October 2011)
- New Look has a value share of 5.7% in the Womens Clothing & Accessories market. (52w/e 2nd October 2011)
- On average a shopper spends £73 on women's clothing and accessories per year and £38 on footwear inNew Look . (52w/e 2nd October 2011)
- New Look hold 3rd position in terms of value share in the womens jeans market, and 2nd position in terms of volume share (52w/e 2nd October 2011)
- New Look are 2nd in value terms in the women's dresses market, and hold first place in terms of volume (52w/e 2nd October 2011)
- New Look sell (on average) a pair of Footwear every 2 seconds, Dresses every 3 seconds and Jeans every 8 seconds (52w/e 2nd October 2011)
SOURCE New Look