LONDON, November 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Offshore oil and gas decommissioning is a growing activity globally. Much growth has been seen in the Gulf of Mexico market due to the 2010 NTL idle iron regulations and an abundance of redundant offshore installations. However, other locations are increasingly becoming significant markets. The North Sea, in particular the UK and Norwegian sectors, are experiencing considerable expansion as large, heavy offshore platforms are due for removal. Asia-Pacific is gearing up for increasing activity as more comprehensive guidelines and regulations are formed. The rest of the world is also subject to growth, with offshore platforms, subsea installations and wells requiring decommissioning due to age.
Visiongain calculates that global spending in the offshore oil and gas decommissioning market will total $3.95bn in 2013. This includes well P&A, topside and jacket removal as well as other costs such as pipeline cleaning and decommissioning, onshore disposal, surveys and monitoring, and project management costs.
Why you should buy The Offshore Oil and Gas Decommissioning Market 2013-2023
What is the future of the offshore oil and gas decommissioning market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2013-2023 at the global, regional and submarket level. The report also assesses project developments, competitive forces and environmental regulation.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way:
• View global offshore oil and gas decommissioning market forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed value projections for the market ($US), detail on major companies and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to global market forecasts from 2013-2023, our new study provides current market data, market shares and submarket details.
- You will also discover original critical analysis and revealing insight into commercial developments.
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 164 page report provides 105 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the current and future offshore oil and gas decommissioning market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. You will also gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the offshore oil and gas decommissioning sector.
• Understand what thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical knowledge. Be part of this knowledge
- By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the offshore oil and gas decommissioning sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit.
- Read the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
• Mactech Inc.
• Eric Faulds Associates Ltd.
• Understand the prospects for the leading regional offshore oil and gas decommissioning markets - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for offshore oil and gas decommissioning companies in the developed and developing areas, from 2013 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2013-2023 for 7 regional markets.
- Gulf of Mexico
- North America
- UK North Sea
- Norwegian North Sea
- Rest of North Sea
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
• Learn more about individual countries - analysis of offshore oil and gas decommissioning market potential
- In-depth commentary on individual countries and regions:
- Gulf of Mexico
- Middle East
- West Africa
- The Netherlands
- South America
• Learn about the market prospects for the leading technology types from 2013-2023
- Stay informed about the potential for each of the offshore oil and gas decommissioning submarkets in the key regional markets of the Gulf of Mexico, UK North Sea and Norwegian North Sea, between 2013-2023:
- Well P&A submarket forecast 2013-2023
- Jacket and topside removal submarket forecast 2013-2023
- Other costs submarket forecast 2013-2023.
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST) issues affecting the industry today and moving forward. Discover what the present and future outlook for businesses within this sector will be. Learn about the following business critical issues:
- Political Instability
- High Project Costs
- Rising Oil Prices
- The Growth of Unconventional Energy Source
- Late Life Developments
- Supply Chain Issues
- Skills and Experience
- Growing Global Energy Demand
- Ageing Structures
• Identify who the leading companies are in the Offshore Oil and Gas Decommissioning industry
- Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape of the offshore oil and gas decommissioning market. Our report profiles 45 of the leading oil and gas companies with offshore assets, offshore decommissioning contractors and offshore decommissioning consultancies, including:
- AF Gruppen
- Aker Solutions
- Allseas Group
- Apache Corporation
- Cal Dive
- Chevron Corporation
- Heerema Marine Contractors
- Reverse Engineering Services, Ltd.
- Royal Dutch Shell
- Wood Group PSN
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Offshore Oil and Gas Decommissioning Market
The Offshore Oil and Gas Decommissioning Market 2013-2023 report provides impartial analysis of the offshore oil and gas decommissioning sector. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with Mactech Inc. and Eric Faulds Associates Ltd. are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, regional and submarket forecasts from 2013-2023.
How The Offshore Oil and Gas Decommissioning Market 2013-2023 report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the offshore oil and gas decommissioning market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order our report The Offshore Oil and Gas Decommissioning Market 2013-2023: Avoid missing out -order our report now.
AF Decom Offshore
AF Gruppen (The AF Group)
BMT Group Ltd.
BP Nederland Energie
Bridge Energy UK Ltd
Brunei National Petroleum Company
Brunei Shell Petroleum
Canadian Natural Resources (CNR)
Canadian Natural Resources International (CNRI)
China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC)
Clough Helix Joint Venture
Cutting Underwater Technologies (CUT)
Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering (DSME)
Energy Resource Technology (ERT)
Energy Services Group
Eni UK Ltd
EPIC Divers and Marine
Eric Faulds Associates Ltd.
Heerema Marine Contractors (HMC)
IEV Holdings Limited
JX Nippon Oil and Gas Exploration Corporation
Lao State Fuel Corporation
Marathon Oil Corporation
Marathon Oil UK, Ltd.
Nippon Steel Engineering Co. Ltd.
Norse Cutting and Abandonment (NCA)
Offshore Iwaki Petroleum Co., Ltd. (OIP)
Oil and Gas UK
PDL Solutions Ltd.
Philippine National Oil Company
Pipeline Services International (PSI)
PTT Exploration and Production (PTTEP)
PTT Public Company Limited
Reverse Engineering Services, Ltd. (REL)
Royal Dutch Shell
Shell Global Solutions
Shetland Decommissioning Company
Stork Technical Services
Swire Blue Ocean
TETRA Technologies, Inc
Venture North Sea Oil Ltd
Wild Well Control
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at
Tel : +44(0)20-7336-6100
Or click on http://www.visiongain.com/Report/1147/The-Offshore-Oil-and-Gas-Decommissioning-Market-2013-2023