DUBLIN, July 06, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Commercial Roofing Materials: The North American Market" report to their offering.
North American commercial roofing market reached nearly $4.3 billion in 2015. This market is expected to increase from nearly $4.5 billion in 2016 to $5.9 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% for 2016-2021.
This report includes a comprehensive analysis of all commercial roofing products used in the North American commercial roofing market. The report provides the latest information regarding product developments and material and technology enhancements as well as a detailed look at the various distribution channels and their dynamics.
The current market demand for each product type is quantified by volume and value, with projections for growth to 2021. This report also provides profiles for leading North American commercial roofing manufacturers. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers' total revenues.
- An overview of all commercial roofing products used in the North American (U.S. and Canadian) market.
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Discussion of the latest in product developments, material, and technology enhancements, as well as a detailed look at the various distribution channels and their dynamics.
- Examinations of industry structure and competitive analysis.
- Estimates of actual and projected volumes in emerging applications.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Summary and Highlights
- Roofing Products
- Market Review
- Distribution Channels
- Company Profiles
- Forecast to 2021
4: Industry Structure and Competitive Analysis
- Industry Concentration
- Distributor Channel Specialization
- Supplier Specialization
- Customer Power
- Threat of New Entrants
- Substitute Products
5: Roofing Products
- Product Performance Measurement
- Review Of Existing Products and Manufacturers
- New Products and Technologies
- Fastening Technologies
- Environmental Programs, Incentives and Government Regulations
- Energy Star Program
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System
- Recycling and Roofing Materials
6: Market Review
- Construction Types
- Geographic Regions
- Product Types and Manufacturers
7: Distribution Channels
8: Company Profiles
- American Hydrotech
- Atlas Roofing
- Berridge Manufacturing Co.
- Building Products Of Canada
- Burke Industries Inc.
- Carlisle Syntec
- Certainteed Corp.
- Duro-Last Roofing Inc.
- Fabral Inc.
- Firestone Building Products
- The Garland Co. Inc.
- Genflex Roofing Systems
- Green Roof Blocks
- Henry Co.
- Johns Manville
- Owens Corning
- Parker Jhonston
- Petersen Aluminum
- Revere Copper Products Inc.
- Rheinzink America Inc.
- Roofmeadow (Formerly Roofscapes Inc.)
- Sika Sarnafil Inc.
- Soprema Inc.
- Standard Industries Inc.
- Tamko Building Products
- Versico Llc
- Weston Solutions Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v4hx4r/commercial
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets