DUBLIN, Apr. 09, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/slns2v/the) has announced the addition of the "The Next-Generation Indian Investor " report to their offering.
This research service examines the Indian investment market from the perspectives of investors and entrepreneurs. It studies the market in terms of its growth over the last few years, the fundamental challenges it faces, investment themes of investors and the market trends. The study includes opinions of the investor community and recommendations to CEOs and founders of start-ups and small companies looking to attract investments for a share of equity.
- There has been increasing interest in the Indian entrepreneurial market since liberalization.
- Led by the thrust from the Make in India mantra of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, India is home to the third-largest number of start-ups globally.
- Start-ups present a great opportunity for combining creative business models and enterprise, and next-generation entrepreneurs are keen to cash in on them.
- The growth of technology start-ups such as Facebook and Twitter on the global platform has sparked interest in new ventures in India since early-2000.
- Entrepreneurs are looking to solving ubiquitous problems through innovative solutions and technology.
- At the same time, angel investors and venture capitalists are eagerly looking for the big win through a well-planned exit strategy.
- This marriage of interests of the investor community and entrepreneurial ventures, coupled with a favorable political regime, has sparked new interest in the Indian market.
- The Indian investment market is examined from the perspectives of the investors and entrepreneurs in this study.
- The market is studied in terms of its growth over the last few years and the fundamental challenges that face the start-up industry.
- The conclusion to this study includes opinions and recommendations to CEOs and founders of start-ups and small companies looking to attract investments for a share of equity.
- This research is supported by in-depth interviews with the top-level management of venture capital and angel investment companies that invest in India.
- Additionally, vast secondary research on market trends has been performed to support the analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope and Definitions
4. Investment Trends and Developments
5. Investment Philosophy of the Next-Generation Early Investor
6. Financial Valuation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/slns2v/the
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets