DUBLIN, Apr. 02, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dsm45p/the_mobile_phone) has announced the addition of SNS Research's new report "The Mobile Phone Insurance Ecosystem: 2015 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts" to their offering.
Given the increasing prevalence of expensive household goods, cars and consumer electronics, insurance has become an unavoidable and often necessary cost in modern life. Mobile phones, and smartphones in particular are no exception to this trend.
Most major wireless carriers, insurance specialists, device OEMs, retailers and even banks now offer insurance plans that cover theft, loss, malfunctions and damage of mobile phones. Many policies now also integrate enhanced technical support and additional protection features such as data backup facilities, allowing users to securely backup their phone data online.
The global mobile phone insurance market is expected to account for nearly $31 Billion in revenue by the end of 2015. The market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of nearly 10% over the next five years, eventually accounting for over $48 Billion in revenue by the end of 2020.
The "Mobile Phone Insurance Ecosystem: 2015 - 2020 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts" report presents an in-depth assessment of the mobile phone insurance ecosystem including market drivers, challenges, opportunities, value chain, future roadmap, case studies, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts from 2015 through to 2020. The forecasts are segmented for 6 regional and 64 country level markets.
Key Questions Answered:
- How big is the mobile phone insurance opportunity?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- How is the ecosystem evolving by region?
- What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
- Which countries will see the highest percentage of growth?
- Who are the key market players and what are their strategies?
- What risks are typically covered in mobile phone insurance offerings?
- How can insurance help wireless carriers in reducing churn?
- What strategies should wireless carriers, device OEMs and insurance providers adopt to remain competitive?
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: An Overview of Mobile Phone Insurance
Chapter 3: Value Chain & Future Roadmap
Chapter 4: Case Studies
Chapter 5: Key Market Players
Chapter 6: Market Analysis & Forecasts
Chapter 7: Conclusion & Strategic Recommendations
- A Wireless
- ACE European Group
- AT&T Mobility
- Allianz Insurance
- AmTrust International Underwriters
- Appalachian Wireless
- Best Buy
- Brightstar Corporation
- Carphone Warehouse
- Diamond Wireless
- First Direct
- Geek Squad
- GoCare Warranty Group
- HSBC Bank
- Hollard Group
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Group
- Mobile Rhino (Stuckey & Company)
- NIA (New India Assurance)
- NQ Mobile
- NTT DoCoMo
- Pier Insurance Managed Services
- Protect Your Bubble
- Supercover Insurance
- Telefónica Group
- Telefónica Insurance
- The Allianz Group (Allianz SE)
- Verizon Communications
- Verizon Wireless
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dsm45p/the_mobile_phone
Source: SNS Research
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets