DUBLIN, Ireland, November 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kpkbdd/the_mobile_and) has announced the addition of the "The Mobile & Tablet Advertising Market: 2013 - 2020" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Tablet Based Mobile Advertising To Generate $27 Billion In Revenue
With over 7 Billion global mobile subscriptions, mobile advertising promises to drive revenue generation opportunities for App developers, advertising networks, mobile platform providers and Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) alike. Currently in its early years, the market accounts for nearly $17 Billion in annual revenue.
The growing penetration of smartphones and tablets has further extended the addressable market for mobile advertising as users spend an increasing amount of their time with these devices. By the end of 2020, tablet based advertising campaigns alone will generate more than $27 Billion in global revenue, following a CAGR of nearly 30% between 2013 and 2020.
The "Mobile & Tablet Advertising Market: 2013 - 2020" report provides an in-depth assessment of the global mobile & tablet advertising market. In addition to covering the business case, the market drivers, the challenges, the industry's roadmap, the ecosystem, key player profiles & strategies and key industry developments, the report also presents comprehensive forecasts for the mobile & advertising market from 2013 till 2020, including an individual assessment of 2 device form factor submarkets, 9 application & media submarkets, and 25 country submarkets.
Tablet and Smartphone shipment forecasts (by OS platform, vendor and region) are also presented in the report due to their profound impact on the size of the mobile & tablet advertising market. Historical figures from 2010, 2011 and 2012 accompany the forecasts.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet covering quantitative data from all figures presented within the report.
Key Questions Answered
- How big is the opportunity for mobile & tablet advertising and what is the size of the total addressable market?
- What are the key use cases of mobile & tablet advertising?
- What are the key business models of mobile & tablet advertising and how can advertisers generate revenue?
- Do tablet advertising campaigns have a better Click-Through Rate (CTR) than smartphones?
- Which application & media categories will generate the highest amount of revenue through mobile & tablet advertising?
- What are the market drivers and barriers for the growth of mobile & tablet advertising?
- Which regions and countries will witness the highest level of revenue through mobile & tablet advertising?
- Who are the key players in the mobile & tablet advertising industry and what are their strategies?
Key Topics Covered
2 Mobile & Tablet Advertising Marker Models - How they Work?
3 Mobile Network Technologies & Data Growth
4 Mobile & Tablet Advertising Market Sectors
5 Market Drivers & Challenges
6 The Tablet Market
7 Key Industry Developments
8 Leading Players in the Mobile & Tablet Advertising Market
9 Market Analysis & Forecasts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kpkbdd/the_mobile_and
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets