DUBLIN, June 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jq6jl5/the_global_water) has announced the addition of the "The Global Water Market in 2016: Capital Expenditure Trends In Municipal And Industrial Water To 2019" report to their offering.
The Global Water Market in 2016 is an essential annual update of the forecasts from the Global Water Market report. This forecast update and Analyst report will keep your business on the pulse of the new trends and market developments that should shape your strategy in 2015-2016.
This report offers a complete update of the capital expenditure forecast spreadsheets from Global Water Market (published April 2014) and incorporates brand new data and findings from our latest reports, including Industrial Water Technology Markets and Desalination Markets 2016. The updated forecast spreadsheets will be accompanied by an analyst report, designed to identify and analyse the most important changes and opportunities in a succinct 35 pages - saving you time and resource analysing how the new forecasts will affect your business in 2015-2016.
It delves straight into important changes in the market, utilises new data sources that have been released in countries such as India, United States and South East Asia to give you a clearer picture on more emerging and developing markets and picks up on recent trends in water technology investment.
This is must-have annual forecast update to keep your business on track until a full update of the three volume Global Water Market report is published in April 2016, which will include a full update of the country chapters.
- Update on the recovery of the municipal market - where will the focus of investment be over the coming year and which regions are faring best with the biggest prospects for your business.
- Pinpoint the regions offering the best opportunities - we explore the best prospects in utilities in the most active regions so you know where to focus your activities. This report will focus on India, United States, South East Asia, Latin America and Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Industrial forecast - overview of how changes in metal prices have affected the water for mining market and how strict regulation in China is offering opportunities for companies in industrial wastewater treatment.
- Technology opportunities and investment - analysis of the equipment market and which segments are showing strong signs of growth. We analyse industrial and wastewater reuse, low pressure membranes, and technologies such as smart networks, anaerobic digestion and brine concentration, so you can position your solution in the market.
Who Needs this Forecast Update?
- Water Technology Companies - Understand which new technology trends are driving opportunities in the market and identify which are the most active regions that have a demand for your technology.
- Finance and Investors- Identify the strongest markets, most promising technologies and the potential value of a company, so you can maximise the return on your investment.
- Engineers and EPC Contractors - Identify upcoming opportunities in the sector and the top new technologies in the industry and adopt those that will enable you to differentiate your business from your competitors.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jq6jl5/the_global_water
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets