DUBLIN, Feb. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9xq4v2/the_global_pv ) has announced the addition of the"The Global PV Inverter Landscape 2013: Technologies, Markets, and Survivors" report to their offering.
The global inverter market continues to play a major role along the solar PV (photovoltaic) supply chain with advances in inverter technology promising more sophisticated grid support and system optimization for residential installations up to utility-scale PV projects.
Inverter technology development is attracting and will continue to attract greater investment and attention as gains in long-term project generation and reliability become crucial to achieve project bankability. Along with the industry's increasing technology and bankability requirements, global PV demand is expanding to markets in China, India, Southeast Asia, South America and regions of Africa. This expansion of global demand will lead to increased competition and slower growth for EU-based inverter incumbents who do not diversify from their domestic base. At the same time, this expansion is providing new supply opportunities to US- and Asia-based inverter manufacturers and to global energy conglomerates leveraging parallel power inversion competencies.
This 225-page report allows PV developers and inverter materials suppliers to more accurately assess the current and future state of the inverter market, as well as to discover new businees opportunities available to them in the industry. The report includes an outlook on advanced inverter technologies, technology cost forecasts to 2016, market hospitality by region, vendor rankings and competitive analysis, and global shipment forecasts by technology to 2016.
Key Questions Answered
- What advanced inverter technologies will be deployed near-term and what technologies will be commercialized in the long-term?
- How will inverter technology cost evolve over the next four years?
- How are new market entrants affecting global ASPs?
- What are the most promising business models for gaining market share in emerging PV markets?
- What are the strategies for achieving bankability and reliability in the over-crowded inverter market?
- What will be the regional trends in global inverter shipments and installations?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Inverter Technology
3. From Grid-Tied To Grid Integrated Pv
4. Distributed Power Electronics
5. Costs, Components, And Competitive Drivers
6. Pv Inverter Supplier Competitive Dynamics And Market Positioning
7. Global Pv Inverter Supply And Demand Forecasts
8. Conclusions And Key Takeaways
- AEG (3W)
- Advanced Energy
- Chint Power
- Delta Energy
- Diehl AKO
- Eltek Valere
- Emerson/Control Techniques
- Enphase Energy
- GE Energy
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Ideal Power Converters
- KACO New Energy
- LTi REEnergy
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Petra Solar
- Princeton Power
- Samil Power
- Schneider Electric
- Solar Power Technologies
- SolarBridge Technologies
- Solarmax (Sputnik Engineering)
- Sunways (LDK)
- Sustainable Energy Technologies
- TBEA SunOasis
- Tigo Energy
- Woodward IDS
- voltwerk (Bosch)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9xq4v2/the_global_pv
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets