DUBLIN, June 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Wire & Cable Report Edition 3 2017 - The Global Market for Energy and Telecoms Wire and Cable " report to their offering.
The 3rd edition of the StatPlan Wire & Cable Report 2017 sizes demand for energy and telecoms wire and cable for 2016 and forecasts demand from 2017 to 2021, globally, for the regions and for major countries.
Wire and cable perform two basic functions.
1) They conduct electricity or communications, for which they need high conductivity, or
2) They carry loads, for which they need high tensile strength. Sometimes they combine both qualities.
This report surveys the marker for the first group, energy and communications conductors, and contains a brief review of the second group, mechanical wire rope.
Production is analysed in tonnage for all wire and cable by region from 2000 to 2016 and forecast from 2017 to 2021, globally, by regions and major countries.
Metallic wire and cable production and consumption markets are sized in 2016 and forecast to 2021. Over the period under review prices have varied considerably, depending on demand and on the cost of raw materials, especially copper, which is extremely volatile. The chapter goes on to survey each product sector of the market, insulated cable, optical fibre, bare conductors, metallic telecoms cable, analysed globally, by regions and major countries.
3. Consumption By End-User Sector
4. Consumption By Cable Type
5. Market Drivers
Significant market factors and drivers are identified and evaluated within each user segment; electrification, transmission and distribution, railways, telecoms, industry, automotive and construction.
6. Price Trends
Price trends and factors driving prices are analysed with future predictions. The following factors are reviewed; market demand within sector (utilities, industry, telecoms, construction), over-production and capacity utilisation, price trends for input materials (steel, copper, aluminium) with forecasts to 2025.
7. Profitability Of Product Categories
Product categories are ranked by long term profitability with commentary on future trends and prospects for categories of high profitability.
8. Production Capacity - Over-Production And Capacity Utilisation
Production capacity is evaluated and regions of surplus production are identified. China, India, the USA, Europe and MENA are reviewed in capacity and utilisation. International trade is reviewed.
Key Topics Covered:
1. All Cable - Electrical Conductors And Mechanical Rope
2. Global Market Size - Electric Conductors And Communications Cables
3. The European Wire And Cable Market
4. The Cis Wire And Cable Market
5. The Chinese Wire And Cable Market
6. The Asia Pacific (Excluding China) Wire And Cable Market
7. Middle East And Africa Wire And Cable Market
8. North American Wire And Cable Market
9. Latin American Wire And Cable Market
10. Global Wire And Cable Production And Consumption
11. Wire Rope
12. Long Term Prospects And Profitability Of Conductors
13. Energy And Communications Cable Manufacturers
14. Wire And Cable Market Drivers
15. Price Trends And Factors Driving Prices
16. Product Segments, Insulated Land Cables - Hv, Mv & Lv
17. The Marine Market- Offshore Wind Power, Oil & Gas
18. Submarine Cables Applications
19. Industrial Markets
20. Electrified Railways
21. Advanced Technology, Superconductors
22. Metal Theft
23. Cable Properties
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pl6whj/wire_and_cable
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets