DUBLIN, Aug. 06, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rkpqpv/the_future_of) has announced the addition of the "The Future of Global Exploration and Production Industry to 2020 (H2 2015)" report to their offering.
This report analyses the future of global exploration and production industry. The report provides complete details of growth opportunities in the industry along with current status of E&P activities in each region. Outlook of the industry amidst declining oil prices and firm stance of OPEC countries and declining activities in the US shale exploration is detailed in the report.
Exploration blocks available as of 2015 and forecast of oil and gas production by each region are provided in the research work. Details of production in all major oil and gas fields across the world are provided in detail.
Revenues, capex and reserves of top 10 oil and gas companies are provided in the report along with their detailed upstream operations and SWOT analysis. Market structure of oil and gas production is provided for each of the six regions in the world.
- South East Asia, Africa, Brazil and North Sea Attract Companies Globally
- May 2015 witnessed Lowest rigs Count since 2009
- Global Upstream Expenditure to Decline Further in 2015
- Global Exploration Blocks Open for Bidding, 2015
- US Opens Arctic Sea Exploration amidst Low Prices Impacting Shale Activities
- OPEC to Remain firm in its strategy despite fall in oil prices
- Estimated oil and gas prices, 2015
- Global oil reserves to last 52 years at current production rates
- World Upstream Competitive Landscape
- Oil and gas production from large fields worldwide
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
2 Executive Summary
3 Potential Investment Opportunities
4 Global oil and Gas Reserves and Production Outlook to 2025
5 Annual Oil Production by Major Fields, 2005- 2013
6 Annual Gas Production by Major Fields, 2005- 2013
7 Global Upstream Expenditure, Revenues, Reserves of leading 10 companies
8 Global Exploration Block Details
9 Latest Developments in Global Upstream Industry
10 Global Upstream Competitive Landscape
11 Leading Upstream Company Profiles
- BP Plc
- CNOOC Limited
- Chevron Corporation
- China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation
- Exxon Mobil
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Statoil ASA
- Total SA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rkpqpv/the_future_of
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets