The key trends that will influence the market will be revealed in a new Frost & Sullivan's complimentary Analyst Briefing
- 2015 Outlook of the Energy Storage Market
- Boom driven by increasing importance of renewables
- High growth potential in the next ten years
WHEN: Tuesday, 9th June, 2015 at 03:00 pm BST
LOCATION: Online, with Complimentary Registration
SPEAKER: Frost & Sullivan Research Manager Suba Arunkumar
LONDON, May 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Energy storage is becoming an essential element in today's world. Increasing importance of renewable energy, coupled with supportive legislations that promote usage of solar photovoltaic (PV) and wind turbines, is driving the demand. Large scale PV farms and offshore wind farms in the United States, China and Europe make energy storage and its future interesting and inevitable. Frost & Sullivan has identified renewable grid integration as a key application.
"Rapid increase in deployment of residential, commercial and utility scale energy storage promises high potential for energy storage in the next 10 years. Upcoming technology trends aimed at improving battery chemistries augment growth further," says Research Manager Suba Arunkumar.
During the conference Frost & Sullivan will present a comprehensive analysis of the increasing energy demand and storage, the role of convergence in the energy storage domain. The analysts will also discuss the business models involved in implementing energy storage.
- To attend the briefing, email Chiara Carella, Corporate Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org your full contact details.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting your contact details.
- For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Energy practice, please visit: http://ww2.frost.com/research/industry/energy-power-systems.
- LinkedIn: Future of Energy
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organisation prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – Europe
P: +44 (0) 20 7343 8314
M: +44 (0) 753 3017689
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan