- Frost & Sullivan hosts complimentary webinar that will take a look at communication technology through the millennial perspective
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, June 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. EDT
Online, with free registration
Priya Venkatraman for Frost & Sullivan's Measurement & Instrumentation practice
Generation Y (Gen Y) looks for ways to communicate faster and smarter. This has led to an increased adoption and demand for smartphones and subsequently, data-intensive applications. There is a strong need for better communication technology to accommodate high-speed data services in order to meet this generation's mobile needs.
This briefing will showcase the demands of a typical person within Gen Y, along with the technology landscape that will support their needs. Attendees of the presentation will better understand which technologies best meet this generation's usage.
This webinar will benefit communication service providers, semiconductor vendors, communication infrastructure developers, smartphone manufacturers and mobile app developers, as emerging trends over Gen Y's mobile needs and opportunities within the communication market will be discussed. There will also be a live question and answer session with the analyst post-presentation.
"Gen Y has the tendencies to be constantly on the move and need to be informed at all times," said Measurement & Instrumentation Research Analyst Priya Venkatraman. "This has created demand for high-speed, data intensive applications, which provide access to real-time information."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Measurement & Instrumentation practice, please visit: http://www.measurement.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan