LONDON, March 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Make better data-driven decisions, at Level 39, London!
BIPB, a Big Data and Analytics Consulting firm, is hosting The #drivenbydata Summit at Level 39, One Canada Square. This is a quarterly Summit that will discuss issues concerning Big Data & Analytics developments such as:
- Modus operandi: how the latest technologies can be used to solve concrete data challenges?
- What will affect data analytics and BI strategy in the future?
- How can businesses use data to transform markets and industries?
Video about 2014 event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uem-nvptVEA
The next #drivenbydata Summit on Big Data and Business Intelligence is an opportunity for business data professionals to get the best insights about big data, network with their peers and learn from the visionaries within the Data Science community. The #drivenbydata Summit offers solutions and thought leadership about Big Data problems, whether it is data integration, cleansing, analytics all the way to visualisation and reporting.
Charles Radclyffe CEO of BIPB stated about the #drivenbydata Summit that:
"We want to discuss the big data analytics challenges and allow people to think about data differently. Bringing the data knowledge together with the domain knowledge in different industries, such as the financial services, is a very powerful combination. The #drivenbydata Summit is the event that offers professionals and companies ways to make better data-driven decisions!"
#drivenbydata provides the industry with a premium forum for discussion around Big Data & Analytics, where innovators and thought leaders from the Data Analytics community share their visions. Confirmed speakers from the Data Analytics community include:
- Neil Chandler - Gartner Research VP that focus on business intelligence, analytics and performance management. Chandler writes and advises organizations about big data, analytics, market trends and industry best practices.
- Donald Farmer - Qlik Product Advocate - a BI software company that has pioneered new ways of transforming data into meaningful information.
- Brent Spiner - an American actor, best known for his portrayal of the android Lieutenant Commander Data in the television series Star Trek and Dr. Brackish Okun in Independence Day.
- Andy Cotgreave - Senior Technical Evangelist for Tableau Software, the leading provider of fast analytics and data visualization software.
- George Mathew - President and Chief Operating Officer of Alteryx. He oversees marketing, products, and strategy for the company. Previously VP for Business Intelligence at SAP BusinessObjects.
Alteryx, a leader in data blending and advanced analytics, sponsors the event.
Register at http://attending.io/events/drivenbydata
For more information about #drivenbydata and its organiser BIPB:
BIPB is a global Big Data and Analytics Consultancy Firm. Founded in 2005, the company has a growing global presence. BIPB provides an end-to-end data analytics service, from technology selection advisory to solution retirement and migration. Find out more at http://www.bipb.com
For more information about #drivenbydata Summit:
Dates: 20th March, 2015
Venue: Level 39, One Canada Square, London
Sam Strong - Business Development Executive