DUBLIN, March 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Changing Face of Personal Protective Equipment Distribution" report to their offering.
Distributors constitute a key link in the personal protective equipment (PPE) market as they account for 80% to 90% of PPE sales globally. In light of the rapid global expansion of PPE manufacturers and changing customer preferences, PPE distributors are pushed to adopt new innovative business solutions that can serve customers better.
Various distributor competitive strategies such as emergence of specialist distributors, globalization, e-commerce, rise of private labels, buying consortiums, and vending solutions are discussed in detail in the study. This report also discusses the various market forces that are driving distributors to change their business models.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Key Research Findings-CEO's Perspective
2. PPE Market-Distribution Structure
- PPE Market-Distribution Structure - Importance of a Distributor to the PPE Industry
3. Changing Face of PPE Distribution
- PPE Market is Evolving-Which Trends Impact Distributors? - Changing Face of PPE Distribution-Distributor Competitive Strategies
4. Specialist Distributors
- Emergence of Specialist Distributors - Distributors-Levels of Specialization - Types of Specialist Distributors - Success of Distribution Models in Select Industry Verticals - How are General Industrial Distributors Responding to Increasing Strength of Specialist Distributors?
5. Globalization of Distributors
- Distributors are Going Global - Regional Identifiers of Distributors - Benefits and Challenges of Globalization for Distributors - Consolidation of PPE Distributors - Bunzl's Global Expansion Snapshot-2010-2016 - Global PPE Distribution Consolidation-Snapshot of Other Key Acquisitions
6. E-commerce in PPE Market
- E-commerce in PPE Market - Drivers and Challenges for E-commerce in PPE Market - Potential of E-commerce in the PPE Market by Product - Amazon Business-A Potential Game Changer - What Does Amazon Business Mean for PPE?
7. Rise of Distributor Private Labels
- Rise of Private Labels - Supply Chain for PPE Private Labels - Ease of Developing Private Labels by PPE Type - How Brand Manufacturers Cope with Private Labels?
8. Strength of GPOs
- Group Purchasing Organizations - How Do They Work? - Benefits of GPOs - Some Safety GPOs around the World
9. PPE Vending Machines
- PPE Vending Solutions - PPE Vending Machines: Supply Chain - Workings of a Typical PPE Vending Machine - Ease of Vending by Products and Industries - PPE Vending Solutions are a Win-Win at All Stages of Supply Chain - Examples of Vending-friendly PPE Packaging
10. Importance of Services
- Importance of Services - Value-added Services - Stand-alone Services
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dc599c/changing_face_of
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets