WEIHAI, China, Sept. 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Jointly organized by the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs P.R.China and the People's Government of Shandong Province, the 10th China Shandong Domestic and Overseas High-end Talents Exchange Fair will be held in Weihai, Shandong province from Oct 29 to Oct 31, 2018.
Gather the Intelligence of Global Elite; Boost the High-quality Development
State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs P.R.China
People's Government of Shandong Province
Human Resources and Social Security Department of Shandong Province
The People's Government of Weihai
The Weihai International Exhibition Center
Schedule of Main Activities
Oct 29 Registration.
Oct 30 The grand opening ceremony of the conference and the Award Ceremony of "Qilu Friendship Award".
Oct 31 Relevant municipal and project docking units invite some Overseas Chinese talents and domestic post-doctors to carry out field project investigation and docking
Main Content of the Conference
(1) Commend the winners of the Qilu Friendship Award and the Shandong Returned Overseas Students Entrepreneurship Award.
(2) Organize foreign experts and domestic and overseas high-end talents negotiation activities. Centering on the key development strategy of our province, a group of foreign experts, high-level study abroad talents, domestic post-doctors is invited to attend the conference to promote patents, high-tech achievements and entrepreneurial intentions, and held discussions and exchanges with investment and financing institutions, provincial institutions of higher learning, scientific research institutions and large and medium-sized enterprises.
(3) Organize special projects docking and negotiation activities. Invite famous domestic and overseas universities and research institutes to docking and negotiation activities on university-industry-research cooperation. Invite famous domestic human resources organizations, headhunting companies and provincial human resources service industrial park to hold human resources service organizations exhibition and docking and negotiation activities.
(4) Organize roadshow for the projects. During the conference, a project roadshow will be organized for the Supporting Plan of Returned Overseas Chinese talents to Start an Entrepreneurship in Shandong, the roadshow for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition Final, cooperative bidding for scientific and technological achievements of overseas high-level talents and other events, boosting the landing of the transformation of scientific and technical achievements.
(5) Organize summit forum activities. Domestic and overseas high-level experts and institution representatives will be invited from related professional fields including Noble Prize winners and academicians, respectively hold Talents to Support Shandong Old and New Kinetic Energy Conversion Weihai Summit, Human Resource Service Summit, "The Belt and Road" International Professional Education Summit and other activities, carry out discussions and exchanges on issues such as the conversion of old and new kinetic energy, the development of human resources service industry and the cultivation of skilled personnel.
(6) Organize meetings to offer advice and suggestions. The winners of Chinese Government Friendship Award and Qilu Friendship Award, experts of National Foreign Expert Plan, Nobel Prize winners, academicians and other high-level talents as well as provincial international talent overseas liaison office, overseas recruitment workstations and other organizations will be invited, respectively held Foreign Experts Suggestion Meeting, Symposium of Academicians and Symposium of Overseas establishments, to listen to the views and suggestions of relevant parties.
(7) Organize Innovation and Entrepreneurship Achievements and Development Environment Exhibition. Held provincial and municipal Talents Innovation and Entrepreneurship Environment Exhibition and Qilu Craftsmanship Achievement Exhibition, concentrated display the innovation and entrepreneurship achievements achieved by the experts of "Thousand Talents Program", Qilu craftsman and other high-level talents.
(8) Conduct recruitment activities. Invite domestic and overseas graduates to attend the conference, and organize universities, scientific research institutions, enterprises and other units to conduct on-site recruitment.
Application conditions and Methods
By means of online application, participants can log in the portal page of the Human Resources and Social Security Department of Shandong Province to apply (Website: www.sdhrss.gov.cn). Overseas Chinese talent applicants should be with master's degree or above, have certain scientific research achievements, patented technology or have technical cooperation projects of investment, entrepreneurship in Shandong. Domestic post-doctor applicants should achieve certain scientific research achievements, master certain patents or technical projects, and be postdoctoral researchers online or doctors to be online. The deadline for application is October 10, 2018. People who have a master's degree or above and have a job hunting, entrepreneurship or investment cooperation intention can directly take part in the high-level talent recruitment and technical project exchange activities organized during the conference.
Conference Invitation and Negotiation Arrangements
The Organizing Committee Office of "The 10th China Shandong Domestic and Overseas High-end Talents Exchange Fair" will summarize the application situation of overseas Chinese talents and domestic post-doctors. The technical projects and investment and entrepreneurial intentions to be brought to the conference will be recommended to all relevant scientific research units in time, enterprises and institutions in Shandong Province for pre-conference project exchange and docking. At the same time, the Organizing Committee Office of the conference will also organize the units in Shandong Province to regularly publish high-level talent and technical demand information on the information platform of "The 10th China Shandong Domestic and Overseas High-end Talents Exchange Fair". Overseas Chinese talents and domestic post-doctors have established project docking links with provincial units and exchanged ideas to achieve the results of cooperation between talents and technology projects. The Organizing Committee Office of the conference will organize experts to conduct further argumentation, confirm the participants, and distribute the invitation to the conference before October 20.
For overseas Chinese talents and domestic post-doctors who are invited to participate in the conference (only for invited participants), The Organizing Committee Office of the conference will provide project promotion booths during the conference, arrange a project assistant to assist in the docking negotiation and provide accommodation during the conference and partial international and domestic travel grant.
The Organizing Committee Office of "The 10th China Shandong Domestic and Overseas High-end Talents Exchange Fair" is located in the Human Resources and Social Security Department of Shandong Province.
Address: No. 16 Jiefang East Road, Jinan, Shandong
Postal Code: 250014
Contact Persons: Project contact group Jiang Yubin, Wang Lun, Zhang Qingshan
SOURCE The Organizing Committee of the 10th China Shandong Domestic and Overseas High-end Talents Exchange Fair