DUBLIN, Mar. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nv7rg8/thailand_tyre) has announced the addition of the "Thailand Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018" report to their offering.
Automotive industry is one of the main industries of Thailand, which accounts for about 10% of Thailand's total GDP (Gross Domestic Product). Thailand is one of the biggest producers of automobiles in the ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) region. As a member of the ASEAN, Thailand has close proximity to the newly industrialized economies of East Asia, such as South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, China and India. The major automotive companies like Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Ford, Isuzu, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, and GM have established their manufacturing plants in Thailand in order to cater to the domestic as well as the global demand for automobiles which in turn has resulted in huge demand for automotive tyres in the country.
According to Thailand Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018, with the increasing automobile production, domestic vehicles sales and automobile exports the domestic demand for tyres has also surged in the country. In addition, Government's initiatives towards automotive industry's recovery from the flood and earthquake in 2011 have been instrumental in reviving the sectors growth. Passenger car and commercial vehicle segments' growth is driving the tyre sales volume in the country. With the abundant resources for high quality Natural Rubber, Thailand has also emerged as the largest producer of natural rubber which is encouraging global tyre manufacturers to setup their production plants in the country, in order to cater to the growing domestic market as well as export demand. Bridgestone, Michelin and Goodyear are the major tyre companies in Thailand. However, Toyo Tyres, Nokian and Apollo have also entered into the tyre market in 2013 which is making it more competitive yet compelling market for tyres.
Thailand Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2018, discusses the following aspects related to tyre market in Thailand:
- Thailand Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type, OEM Vs. Replacement,
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why you should buy this report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tyre market in Thailand
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help tyre manufacturers, industry consultants, and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Thailand Tyre Market Outlook
3. Thailand Replacement Tyre Market Outlook
4. Thailand Passenger Car Tyre Market Outlook
5. Thailand Two Wheeler Tyres Market Outlook
6. Thailand Commercial Vehicles Tyres Market Outlook
7. Thailand OTR Tyre Market Outlook
8. Price Point Analysis
9. Raw Material Analysis
10. Tyre Trade Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Thailand Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
17. Research Methodology
- Apollo Tyres Ltd.
- Deestone Company Limited
- Goodyear (Thailand) Public Company Limited
- Michelin Siam Co., Ltd.
- Otani Tire Company Ltd.
- Pirelli & C. SpA
- Sumitomo Rubber (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
- Thai Bridgestone Company Ltd.
- Vee Rubber International Co., Ltd.
- Yokohama Tire Sales (Thailand) Co., Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nv7rg8/thailand_tyre
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets