DUBLIN, Jan. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qnb245/thailand_rubber) has announced the addition of the "Thailand Rubber Chemicals Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
Thailand, the leading rubber producing country worldwide, accounts for around one-third of the global rubber produce. Rubber procured in raw latex form requires chemical treatment to impart the required physical properties such as tensile strength, flexibility and durability, which are achieved by chemical processing of rubber by fillers, plasticizers, activators, vulcanizers and accelerators. Besides tyres, rubber is also used for manufacturing gloves, conveyor belts, condoms, shoe soles, etc. Being an emerging automobile production base in the ASEAN region coupled with significant presence of tyre companies in the country, Thailand consumes majority of its rubber produce for manufacturing tyres. This, in turn, creates significant demand for rubber processing chemicals in the country.
According to Thailand Rubber Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020, the market for rubber chemicals in Thailand is projected to register a CAGR of over 4% during 2015-20. Due to lack of domestic manufacturing, Thailand is hugely dependent on rubber chemical imports from China, Japan and Germany. Segment wise, rubber fillers accounted for a majority share in the country's rubber chemicals market in 2014, and the segment's dominance is expected to continue through 2020. Behn Meyer, Cosan, Sumitomo, LanXESS and NOCIL are few of the leading chemical companies that are offering rubber processing compounds in the country through their exclusive distributors or sales offices.
Key Topics Covered:
- Thailand Rubber Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Fillers, Plasticizers, Activators, Vulcanizers, Accelerators & Others
- Regional & Application Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of rubber chemicals market in Thailand
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, rubber chemical manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with rubber chemical manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Rubber Chemicals: Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Global & Thailand Rubber Market Overview
5. Thailand Rubber Chemicals Market Outlook
6. Thailand Rubber Fillers Market Outlook
7. Thailand Rubber Plasticizers Market Outlook
8. Thailand Rubber Activators Market Outlook
9. Thailand Rubber Vulcanizers Market Outlook
10. Thailand Rubber Accelerators Market Outlook
11. Thailand Other Rubber Chemicals Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Thailand Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
- Behn Meyer
- Cosan Thailand Co. Ltd.
- Eigenmann & Veronelli
- Linkwell Rubber Chemicals Co. Ltd.
- NOCIL Ltd.
- RASCHIG GmbH
- Sumitomo Corporation Thailand Ltd.
- Sunny World Chemicals Co. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qnb245/thailand_rubber
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets