GURUGRAM, India, September 4, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Key Takeaway from Ken Research report titled, Thailand Express Delivery and E-commerce Logistics Market Forecast to 2022
- Express services are likely to become more significant in near future as Thailand's economy becomes increasingly integrated owing to rapid growth in international trade services.
- Growth in E-commerce industry will drive the express delivery market owing to the rising demand of this service for B2C business segment.
The growing E-commerce industry coupled with the raising standard of living of Thai population is expected to provide opportunities for foreign logistics companies, especially express delivery services and logistics services for E-commerce that find Thailand an appropriate place for investment. Increasing consumer preference towards faster delivery of goods has made last-mile delivery services a key differentiator among larger E-commerce players as well as emerging start ups. Express delivery services in Thailand are obtainable throughout Thailand and are represented by major international express delivery firms such as Kerry Express DHL, CJ Express and others. For instance, DHL express is planning to enhance the digital and last mile capabilities of its network in order to fulfill their client's expectations through the launch of on demand delivery service. This will provide cross-border E-tailors with several new opportunities in terms of online shopping.
The "last mile" delivery step to the consumers is gaining importance due to the rising share of B2C parcel logistics. With same-day delivery, orders are delivered within a few hours after purchasing them, or in a chosen time window on the same day, thus driving the demand for express delivery services in the country.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication "Thailand Express Delivery and E-Commerce Logistics Market Forecast to 2022 - By International and Domestic Express; By Air and Ground Express; By B2B, B2C and C2C; By Channel (3PL and E-Commerce Merchants), By Speed of Delivery, By Intercity and Intracity Delivery" believe that infrastructural development, E-commerce tie-ups, technological advancement and robust customer feedback system will have a positive impact on market revenue. Thailand express logistics market is expected to register a positive CAGR of 6.3% whereas; Thailand E-commerce logistics market is expected to register an impressive CAGR of around 15% during the forecast period 2017-2022.
- Express Delivery Market in Thailand
- E-Commerce Logistics Market in Thailand
- Thailand Express Delivery Market
- Thailand E-Commerce Logistics Market
- Thailand E-Commerce Industry Growth
- Thailand E-Commerce Association
- E-Commerce Logistics Players in Thailand
- International Express Delivery Firms in Thailand
- Domestic Express Delivery Firms in Thailand
- Bangkok Express Delivery Market
- E-Commerce Logistics Revenue Thai
- E-Commerce Logistics Cost Thai
- Thailand Express Delivery Market Size
- Express Delivery Services in Thailand
- Express Delivery Services in Bangkok
- Normal and Express Delivery in Thailand
- List of Express Delivery Firms in Thailand
- List of E-Commerce Logistics Players in Thailand
- Major Players Thailand Express Delivery
- Major Players Thailand E-Commerce Logistics
- Thailand Express Delivery News
- Thailand E-Commerce Logistics News
- Government Regulations Thailand Logistics
- How to setup a Logistics Firm in Thailand
- Competition Thailand Express Delivery
- Competition Thailand E-Commerce Logistics
- Air Express Market Thailand
- Ground Express Market Thailand
- International Express Delivery Market Thailand
- Domestic Express Market Thailand
- E-Commerce Logistics Future Outlook Thailand
- Express Delivery Future Outlook Thailand
- Future of Express Delivery Services in Thailand
- Express Delivery
- Express Logistics
- Air Express
- Ground Express
- International Express
- Domestic Express
- E-Commerce Logistics
- Last Mile Delivery
- 3PL and E-Commerce Merchants
- 2 Day Delivery
- 1 Day Delivery
- Same Day Delivery
- Delivery within 2 Hours and Delivery Beyond 2 Days
- Inter City Delivery
- Intra City delivery
- Fulfillment Centers
- B2B, B2C and C2C Delivery
- Kerry Express
- DHL Express
- CJ Logistics Thailand
- Thailand Post
- A Commerce Co. Giztix
- SME Shipping Co.
For more information on the research report, refer to below link:
The report which provides a comprehensive analysis of the Logistics market in Indonesia. The reports covers overall size and future outlook of Indonesia logistics, freight forwarding, warehousing, cold chain, 3PL, and express market in terms of value, segmentation on the basis of service mix, by geography and by type of industries. The report also covers value chain analysis for logistics market, comparative analysis of Indonesia logistics market with few APAC countries and global logistics market.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the logistics market in Malaysia. The report covers various aspects such as overall market size of Malaysia logistics, freight forwarding, warehousing, cold chain, third party logistics, express market in terms of value, segmentation on the basis of service mix (freight forwarding market, warehousing market and value added services), and by type of industries (oil & gas, engineering equipment, food & beverages, metals, automotive and others).
The report covers various aspects such as overall size of Qatar logistics & warehousing market in terms of value, segmentation on the basis of Service mix and segmentation on the basis of industries, Freight forwarding, warehousing, 3PL and air and ground express logistics market. The report also covers value chain analysis for logistics & warehousing market, comparative analysis of Qatar logistics market with GCC and global logistics market.
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing
Ken Research Private Limited
SOURCE Ken Research