NICOSIA, Cyprus, July 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
European foreign exchange broker extends its retail product range with a pioneering CASHBACK Rebate forex trading account.
TFI Markets ltd, a principal provider of online Forex Trading services since 1999, introduces a pioneering CASHBACK Rebate account for trading currencies on its popular TFIFX online MT4 platform.
The TFIFX CASHBACK Rebate Account rewards every single trade by returning an exact portion of the spread (1 pip) immediately into the account every time a trader closes an open transaction. TFIFX invests in client relationships and tailors its products in a way that motivates successful and efficient trading. The CASHBACK Rebate account offers the same core advantages that TFI clients have been enjoying over the last decade such as fixed spreads at all market conditions and same day withdrawal of funds which are necessary factors in this volatile market.
- 1 pip CASHBACK on every round turn lot traded
- Fixed spreads at all market conditions
- Same day deposit/withdrawal of clients funds
- Licensed European Forex Broker
- 24 hour access to the dealing room
- Zero margin for hedged positions
- Free real-time 4CAST market commentary and analysis
- In-house exclusive daily and weekly market research
- Instant execution of market orders
- Segregated Client Funds deposited in European banks
- Trading online on Metatrader 4 trading platform or over the phone
- Multiple funding options: Debit/Credit card, PayPal and Bank Wire
- Negative balance protection
There are no minimum trading requirements, asterisks or small letters.
However, CASHBACK Accounts should not be referred by an introducing Broker and Account size must not exceed 10,000 USD or equivalent.
CASHBACK Account Trading Conditions:
- Not introduced by an I.B.
- Deposit: USD 1,000-10,000 or equivalent
- Minimum deal sizes: 0.1 lot
- Flexible leverage
- Automatic position roll over for overnight positions
- Order types: spot trades and limit orders (buy limit, sell limit, buy stop, sell stop)
- Account denomination in USD/EUR/GBP
For further information please visit http://www.tfifx.com or call us 24 hours from 22:00 GMT to 22:00 GMT Sunday to Friday.
Choose TFIFX and Trade Forex with Success.
About TFI Markets:
TFI Public Company was founded in 1999, to provide brokerage services for treasury products along with trade finance services. TFI pcl was one of the pioneers in its introduction of the concept of currency trading by launching its TFIFX online trading platform in 2006, targeting professional and experienced European clients. The operations of the company were conducted under the Exchange Control License EC/B/2455 issued by the Central Bank of Cyprus.
In the wake of the 2009 decision of the Authorities, that companies offering foreign exchange margin trading services were to be regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, the company founded TFI Markets, a financial services company incorporated and registered under Cyprus Law. TFI Markets is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TFI pcl, and is authorized and regulated by the CySEC. The company operates under the EU Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID). TFIFX is a registered trademark of TFI Markets Limited. The company provides through TFIFX, online and offline access in global foreign exchange markets, commodities and contracts for differences on stock indices.