NICOSIA, Cyprus, December 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
European foreign exchange broker offers even more choices to traders with a currency trading app built on the Android mobile operating system
TFIFX, a European provider of online forex trading, has launched an Android forex trading app, now available as a free download in Google's Android Market. With the TFIFX Free Android™ application, TFIFX's traders gain access to a premium forex trading platform coupled with a wide choice of mobile devices to choose from.
Some of TFIFX's free Android forex app features:
- 24/5 trading at interbank rates
- Trading on 35 currency pairs and 4 precious metal pairs
- Trading from a real-time live tick chart
- Ability to use all symbols available
- Place Buy and Sell orders
- Place Pending orders
- Set Stop-Loss and Take-Profit
- Close and Modify Existing Orders
- View Real Time Profit/Loss of Live Trades
- View Past history
- Real-time interactive currency charts
- Real-time market price overview
- Fibonacci Retracement Calculator
- Pivot Point Calculator
- Profit Calculator
- TFIFX customer service support accessible by email from inside the app
TFIFX's Android application is the second mobile trading app launched by TFI Markets in a year and is part of TFIFX's ongoing philosophy to be synchronised with technology and provide customers with the trading experiences they expect from a premium forex broker. Charis Charilaou, Head of Treasury at TFIFX, says that "Google's Android technology is based on open-source principles which centre on transparency and autonomy". At TFIFX these are two of our three core principles since 1999.
TFIFX started in 1999 as one of the first European providers of forex trading news, information and tools. In 2006 TFI Markets launched TFIFX, one of the first fully automated online forex trading brokers. TFIFX was one of the first platforms to offer support trades and mammoth accounts, 24/5 online trading, and support. TFIFX's innovative thinking has enabled it to sustain large trading volumes and highly professional clients. TFIFX Corporation is a licensed with the CySEC and is fully compliant with European directive MiFID. TFIFX is a trademark of TFI Markets PLC.
Michael Pillos - +357(22)817450 - Michael@tfifx.com
SOURCE TFI Markets