DUBLIN, August 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Textile Chemicals Market - Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The textile chemicals market in India is projected to cross US$ 2.5 billion by 2021, on account of increasing industrialization, surging consumption of textiles in engineered products and rapidly rising awareness about the benefits of using textile chemicals. Apart from this, rising disposable income and increasing living standards are expected to significantly augment demand for textile chemicals in India over the next five years.
Textile chemicals are broadly divided in two categories, namely, auxiliaries and colorants; and are used to impart desired properties such as strength, color, flame resistance, etc. to the fabric. Auxiliaries are the chemicals used during each and every step of textile manufacturing process in order to impart certain characteristics to the fabric, while colorants are used to impart color to the textile products.
The government of India has been increasingly focusing on taking initiatives to make the country's textile industry more competent on the global landscape. Apart from increasing production capacity of textile products, the government is investing heavily to upgrade existing manufacturing technology required for textile production. Moreover, 100% FDI is allowed in the textile sector under the automatic route, which is further boosting the textile production, and consequently positively influencing the country's textile chemicals market.
- Archroma India Pvt. Ltd
- CHT (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Chemicone Chemical Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Croda India Company Pvt. Ltd
- Fibro Organic India Pvt. Ltd.
- Huntsman International (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Indofil Industries Limited
- Jaysynth Dyestuff (India) Limited
- Kiri Industries Limited
- Rossari Biotech Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. India Textile Chemicals Market Outlook
5. India Textile Auxiliaries Market Outlook
6. India Textile Colorants Market Outlook
7. India Textile Chemicals Market Attractiveness Index Analysis (By Type, By Application, By Region) & BPS Analysis
8. India Technical Textile Market Outlook
9. Import-Export Analysis
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends and Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. India Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7fzhmh/india_textile
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets